Roleplays

Evening everyone. Just wanted some advice on roleplays any tips and hints are welcome. Want to spice up the sex life with the wife. Please help.

thanks

What sort of role plays were you thinking about? :)

There are a few of us on here who are active role player like myself. If you use the search button for the forum you should be able to find them.

Toi enable us to give your specific advise you would need to advise us of you and your partners boundaries and perhaps the sort of thing you are looking at. For example is it a fantasy you want to act out.? A particular movie scene maybe

As you may appreciate its quite a big field . Therfore I could do a large post the size of War & Peace and still not come accross what you are maybe llokking for , hence the above request.

I appreciate its your first post an therefore perhaps a bit reluctant in talking in detail but its all anonnymas and you weill find we are quite a diverse bunch with plenty of experience between us and we are all happy to help .

Welcome to the forums .

Oh, look what I found: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1369548-the-great-role-play-scenario-thread/ ...
You can also use the search bar on top of the forum page to find many more threads for inspiration on the topic. :)

Like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/246432-roll-play-scenarios/

era wrote:

Oh, look what I found: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1369548-the-great-role-play-scenario-thread/ ...
You can also use the search bar on top of the forum page to find many more threads for inspiration on the topic. :)

Like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/246432-roll-play-scenarios/

I wonder who started that !?

It's still very much work in progress with more scenarios planned to be added around Easter as I should have some more time off around then.

@Esssex guy 75 If you have specific questions just fire away .

Well got the wife a sexy maids outfit from. But I'm not sure how to go about starting it up. Sounds stupid I know. Just not sure how start up the subject

As she seen the outfit?

Or are you hoping she will just wear it for you without any prior consultation?

Please tell me she does know about it and is happy to wear it!

Because really I think you need to talk to her first before I or anyone else suggests a scenario.

I would love my Mrs to wear a Dominatrix outfit complete with riding crop to put me in my place, but I need to discuss it with her first !

She knows about the outfit as we chose it together. Just a bit clueless on how to get into the scene

Phew!

The best way is for her to serve you during an evening and be your servant. She should serve you drinks on a tray and fetch your favourite snacks . She should stand to attention at all times and address you as Sir. I wouldn't make it any more complicated as that at the moment with you both being roleplay virgins .She can tickLe you with the duster and dust your private parts if you like. If she isn't adverse to a playful spank then do It she is your servant.

I would just keep it simple for the first time as believe me you will both be probably as nervous as on your first date.

If you both like it then why not reverse roles and you get you self some Butler shorts and serve her for an evening.

If it was her writing in then it would have been slightly easier as I could have suggested to knock a plastic glass of water into your lap , so she could help you out of your wet clothes. You could still of course still do that but the surprise Impact wouldn't be the same.

Is that the sort of thing you are looking for ?

Yes thanks that a start. Did think of one though. Thinking she could wear the outfit while cleaning/dusting in the bedroom and I would come up,behind her and start to touch her

what you think?

That's fine .It might jjust be over a bit quick. What I suggest is to start downstairs and act what I suggested and then at some stage follow her up the stairs like a per vy master and flick her suspender straps or knicker elastic depending on how short the skirt of the outfit is and how steep your stairs are, Then let her dust the bedroom and then do what you stated in your post.

Ok cool thanks mysterious. Shall try it out

Essexguy75 wrote:

Ok cool thanks mysterious. Shall try it out

Don't worry too much if it feels a bit disjointed in parts .It your first roleplay and mistwakes will happen. Your priority is to make sure your lady is having fun and yourself also. Make sure she wears her best lingerie underneath for you. .

I messed up our first roleplay because I just froze and I was the one who did drama at school !

Good luck

Lol so there's hope for me yet. Yes make sure she wears her best undies and some killer high heels too

Lol so there's hope for me yet. Yes make sure she wears her best undies and some killer high heels too

Essexguy75 wrote:

Spot on mate ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks for the help.

No problem I am always happy to help and just a button away if you need any further help.

Just be careful on the stairs though if she is wearing heels !

Lol yes don't want any accidents do we. Could be embarrassing if doc arrive lol.

I remember my first roleplay scenario: it was a little akward and we laughed at how silling it seemed but it turned into unforgettable sex. It was the classic schoolgirl/teacher scenario, it's been a firm favourite ever since.

As long as you both know what's going to happen and are 100% comfortable with the scenario. If you talk dirty, make sure you know what her limtis are!