****FAO- SG, ads and other "forum oldies" I have exciting news!!!

Hiya guys!

I know I don't post on her anymore really but today is my birthday and got engaged and I just wanted to share my news with you guys who knew me back when I was on here!

I'm sooooooooooo happy and it was such a surprise!

How are you all keeping? Any big news yourself?

Dxx.

Ps thank you such more for remembering me in the happy birthdays thread!

Ooooh! COngratulations DIamonds!! Big hugs. DId he do it properly?? xx

sorry diamonds I tried to read your post but couldnt get my eyes off your legs.

congrats on the engagement I hope it turns out fine for you and the untermensch

Have to agree nice pins...I'm a newer boy but congrats anyway

Ello gorgeous! ;)

Congratulations!

Wow! So you're officially spoken for now. That is brilliant news lovely! On your birthday too! T's a smooth operator then? Good lad :)

So, how did your mum react and what's your engagement ring like?

Aww I've blown my chance now? T got in there before me the bugger! Lol

How's life been treating you then D? I do check your blog but I think your having too much fun with Lushy baths and Hotel Chocolate! :P

Well since I last spoke to you, sadly my mum passed away last June from cancer. She was only 64 :'( I'm only around the corner from Dad so keep an eye on him and bring him the odd cheesecake! :) err. . .The daughter's in uni now doing English Lit, the lad is still a pain in my arse (as seen on my pic, my arse that is!) Err. . .I've totally packed in the kickboxing (getting too old and slow!) and go hiking and climbing now which I love. Still spending waaay too much in Lush as ever and still cooking all the time. I've been making Sushi for a few months now, everybody seems to like it anyway :S

Well, I got engaged too! Lol. I proposed to my OH on Christmas eve and she said yes! So it's all good. I'm currently organising her a surprise 50th birthday do! It's all sorted now I think. I'm doing all the table decoration, banners, balloons etc myself and I've got a live Motown band in too! I'm just waiting on four bloody helium gas bottles, should be here today! It snowballed into something bigger than I first thought of but hHo. My kids have been laughing their arses off at me calling me Gok Wan :( swines.

Must dash as my carrot+lentil soup is simmering away infront of me and just needs blending :P

Really nice to hear from you D and I'm so happy for you! ;) You look after yourself (and your mum) and be happy! :)

Big hugs from SG x

Ps- You're missed on here! You should just pop in and post now and again mate. There's a few oldies who don't post much nowadays but nip on now and again like Ad, WandA, Rowan, MTC and Avrielle!

Such wonderful news, congratulations and happy birthday xxx

Congrats Diamonds, wishing you both the very best in life.

congrats! hope you got the little blue tiffany's box you wanted!

I know I already said congratulations but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your ring is gorgeous. Hope you both have a long and happy life together. All my best wishes for you both. xxx

congrats but i said this to you on twitter and havent been on cara forum over weekend but im sure i will say it on there as well xxx

congrats hun xx

Congratulations hun, thats brilliant news.

LMF xx

Congratulations, that's great news! :)

Ahhh D I'm so happy for you! Congratulations sweetness, it's been a long time coming - I hope he made it worth the wait .

You seem to have a very strong relationship - I'm sure you'll go from strength to strength for years to come! Did you get the (*cough* extortionate *cough* ) Tiffany ring or did you have to plump for a subtle and elegant rock?

Wishing you both all the best and a very happy birthday from me and WandA!

Good news on our front too - we're flat hunting and may just have found somewhere perfect (and had an offer accepted) so we're crossing our fingers on that one to get sorted soon!

You'll always be missed when you're not posting here, thank you for coming back to share your good news though - it's lovely to hear you're doing so well!

Adxx

Aww congrats hun that's brilliant news, what a fab day you had :-)

All the best to you both for the future xx

Congrats!

I have no news to offer lol.

thank you everyone for the comments! :D

i havent been around much lately as i had to have an op a few weeks back and it kinda went tits up and i ended up back in hospital for a week very very poorly and needing a emergency op.

im getting a lot better now but its taking its time so the shine of being engaged was a bit short lived what with everytthing that happend :(

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

thank you everyone for the comments! :D

i havent been around much lately as i had to have an op a few weeks back and it kinda went tits up and i ended up back in hospital for a week very very poorly and needing a emergency op.

im getting a lot better now but its taking its time so the shine of being engaged was a bit short lived what with everytthing that happend :(

Dxx

congrats to your engagement Diamonds! sorry to hear you've been unwell tough.

High fives to all you other 'old timers' who can remember me!

I'm not an old timer, but happy birthday and congratulations diamonds! :) xx

Hey D

I missed your original post so congrats on getting engaged

Sorry to hear that you haven't been well, I hope you are on the mend now

Lisa x