It Happened!!!

Lately I have been a busy bee, but finally after being back at my parents house for two years... Yes TWO YEARS I am finally out!

I moved in to my lovely new house on Saturday Evening, and these few days have been blissful. I have now finished un-packing and giving everything a home.

I have lovely new neighbours! And all is going well!

I'm excited haha so thought I would spread the excitment- And you all should be excited to because this means I will now rant a lot less (Hopefully not at all) about my EX- cinderella duties!

:D

Yay

Whoo that's awesome, congratulations! Hope your new home is everything you want it to be! :)

Good for you, FA, I'm super chuffed for you ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif) I can feel the happy coming from your post.xx

Brilliant. Was out when I was 18, never looked back. Independence and freedom.

That's really fabulous news :) I'm so pleased for you FA, hope you enjoy every day of your freedom lol

Time alone now to play?

Awww congrats FA! I'm glad you're not Cinderella-ing it up anymore :)

Thanks all~!

I moved out when I was 18 too Stu but with stuff going on with my son I needed more help so didn't really have much choice to be going back! After the hellish two years though I will not be ever doing that again! Moving back in with parents is unadvisable - Once you've been out and had that freedom and go back to 'My house, My rules' it's difficult.

Woooo congratulations! Really happy for you :D

Congrats FA! Delighted for you! xxx

Good stuff - congratulations!

So pleased for you, congratulations FA! :D xx

I'm really pleased for you, wishing you happy times in your new home :)

Best of luck in ur new house FA, I hope u and Terrorist are very happy there xx

House warming party? Ice cream?

Congratulations! Best of luck with your new home and hope you never have to move back again :) Enjoy the freedom!
I am very much looking forward to the day I am in my own house as well :)

So glad you're finally all sorted :) xx

Great news, enjoy the freedom x

Congratulations! Good luck and I'm sure it will be perfect for you in no time. (With lots of LH goodies hidden about the place lol) xx