Favourite bedding materials

Just curious about your favourite materials on the bed perhaps for different areas of preference.

Theres hundreds of them:

Vinyl, rubber, silk, cotton, furs, plastic, satin, velvet etc etc.

Whats yours for sleeping?

Furs

For fucking?

Satin

Fir kinky fun?

Towels

Cotton pillow cases for biting down on while Mrs T is assaulting, yes there really is not other word for it- and l have checked Roger's Dinosaur !!! my ass with her mighty strap-on !!!!

TB

Hee hee, I love Mrs T!

Mine...crisp white percale cotton for sleeping (and pillow biting!)

Fur throws for shagging on the floor

Black PVC sheet for wet floor play (and foreplay, hee hee)

Silk, satin, bondage rope against my skin.

PVC, rubber, leather when I'm feeling dirty!

(Waterproof sheets under all bedding and stacks of towels - squirting has its draw backs!)

Now Legs, funny you should say that, ever get around to letting your friend take your mind off things !!!

TB

Watched Beowulf last night, based on the first ever English language story don't you know, or at least the first one ever written down and found. Angelina Jolie was in it, l thought of you Legs !!

TB

I've only ever experience cotton for everything- all my own is kiddy designs too (why buy new sheets for uni?!) so I don't have sex on that. Hard to get in the mood with Darth Vader glaring up at you...

I'd love to do it in silk sheets, or pvc and a lot of baby oil....

I have high thread count cotton which just feels good. Would like to try different sensations but am happy enough at the minute.

Me & Mrs Duck have given most beddings a whirl. You just can't beat the luxury feel of a really good quality cotton set! They are crisp & just feel divine! Everything else either gets far too hot & sticky & damp or gives you friction burns! Grass is the next best!

cheap cotton duvet. student budget and ease of cleaning