Favourite Bedroom Attire.

anything satin will drive me wild!!

Great lingerie, corsets, wet look and fitted sexy customs. Yum

Same as most here, for me its deinitely lingerie.

Truly can't beat a black Lace bra, panties, stockings, suspenders, heels... both in the bedroom or out when hidden under her clothes / a long mac!

Sexy undies, stockings, body stockings and even crotchless tights with heels do it for us every time

I love to dress up for oh, recently bought myself few lingeire outfits, couple of corsets with suspenders and few new sexy bras and knicker sets, makes me feel sexy when I wear them and I love to wear something sexy and ride oh!! lol But the best is, I have worn lots of sexy outfits for him including the above, naughty dresses from lh, sexy stocking body suits the lot you name it, I will sometimes get a brief comment "very nice" if I'm lucky (he is a man of few words!! lol), he called round couple of weeks ago and woke me up (my fav time is morning sex, love when he wakes me up like that) anyway, in he comes and I woke up, jumped out of bed to nip to bathroom, I was wearing what I had slept in obviously and this particular morning happened to be vest type top and little cutie type knickers with little cartoon characters on...... For the 1st time I can think of he actually stopped and looked at my knickers as I climbed on top of him and said "I like them they are cute now take them off"!!!!! lol I remember thinking, unbelievable, of all the sexy expensive outfits I have worn for you, you comment on my primark girly cute bed knickers!!!!!! lol MEN!!!

It depends on our mood either a full set of lingerie, stockings suspenders panties bra. plus high heels or latex stockings and high heels.

im easily pleased to be honest and depends what mood im in for what she wears.

i would always wear some tight white or black boxers

Stockings, garter belt, thong/briefs and bra, then ending up in just stockings and a garter belt :p

Naked :)

Naked 4 me stockings and suspenders oh and her vibe 4 OH

A few drops of Chanel and nothing else

stockings and a suspender belt for her; pj bottoms for me for a short time.

White lace knix for gf and some frilly girlie knickers, maybe black holdup stockings for me.

Generally it's just a t-shirt and boxers.

In the summertime, I sleep nude.

Personally I prefer to wear a matching lingerie set with stockings & suspenders and heels, or maybe a corset / basque to break it up a bit. Nothing like feeling sexy and confident to start your night off with a some sizzle.

Often just a cock ring if it's going to be straight down to business, but something from a collection of LH underwear to get her in the mood

Naked!

Though given the number of hairless young'uns going about, I guess I should say something more like au natural, in every way.

Matching lingerie and stockings.

A nice lingerie set/corset, hold ups (not a fan of the suspender belt personally) and a killer pair of heels.

A pair of red Diesel hipster boxer shorts that say "Good boy all year round".

I like to wear those at Xmas time on casual meets..