Clothing, or lack off

what is your favourite clothing you wear for sex mine is black sheer stockings black wet look nickers and a black wet look peep hole bra

1 Like

3" Mega Mighty Extender :) But love stockings on her as you have described.

1 Like

Depends who I'm doing it with...I love to please and knowing they find me sexy as... then makes me more confident. Worn allsorts to please a bloke in and out of the bedroom.

5 Likes

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Worn allsorts to please a bloke in and out of the bedroom.

I love a CurvyJilly post, you always hit the nail on the head! Only just recovered from your description of how to give a blowjob. Do you keep up the dressing up throughout a long term relationship or does it tend to tail off a bit?

1 Like

CurveyJilly always makes me smilevwith her comments but on this occasion she did not give much away lol

No I love dressing up for myself...but I love a bloke to tell me what he finds arousing so I know he'll be extra horny.

6 Likes

lol really good answer it really turns them on

It does. Something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37771 teamed up with black hold ups and it's game over for me.

1 Like

For me:- no clothing but I love to wear chain linked nipple clamps and a vibrating butt plug (is that wearing?) and occasionally a vibrating cock ring.

For her:- I love her to wear her basque and crotchless briefs. Sometimes she wears chain linked nipple clamps too and we interlink them as a form of restraint for both of us.

This is going to sound pretty weird probably, but I love swimwear sex. I love my wife wearing a small bikini and I wear small speedos. It’s best in the shower and the feel of being stroked through speedo fabric is very nice 😊 and it’s pretty easy to pull the swimwear to one side for even more fun 🤩

No it doesn't Janes...I like men in just a pair of dirty filthy smelly workpants sex...wouldn't work if we were all the same.

2 Likes

Usually just the birthday suit, accessorised with a watch and a wedding ring ;D

Mesh body suits or stockings.

1 Like

It’s got to be something black, either latex or pvc for me, my girlfriend has one similar to this and wears it on special occasions to spice things up even more. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44111 I don’t tend to wear anything though except on very rare occasions.

1 Like

Well we got into costumes after we'd been together for a few months, and we love it. There are some blog posts coming about my costumes when I can get me head round writing again.

I always wear at least a pair of panties to keep everything in place. Other than that, if my wife dresses for the occasion, my favorite go to is a corset/bustier for myself. I'll add stcking if I have enough time to plan.

Bodystockings or lace mini-dresses / bodies with stockings suit my shape and have the desired effect. MrR doesn't wear anything - he has lovely soft skin, broad shoulders and a snuggly chest.

I love wearing anything that gives me confidence to be as sexy as possible in the bedroom! My favourite combination at the moment would be this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36230 paired with some black, sheer stockings.

Definitely a bodystocking with a pair of crotchless panties, love to tease that pussy... drives my partner insane!!

blindfold and some manicles