Whats your favourite sexy thing wear?

Has to be the latex t-shirt and peephole boxers with with detachable pouch. As you can see in my profile pic. Feels so good an naughty.

I dont own anything latex, but hear alot about latex. It can be a little expensive though. Would love a catsuit in latex but cannot find a decent one anywhere.

A corset. It just makes me feel like a sexual goddess!

has to be a corset for me to, with stockings and heels theres nothing more sexy. what do you guys think?

It's doing it for me Amyb!

High heels with stockings/holdups always make me feel sexy especailly when i wear them with a basque or corset. my favourite colours are black and red wearing these colours together makes me feel sexy aswell.

I think corsets are the sexiest thing ever (even if they look better on bustier women than me :( ), even underbust ones. Though I think suspenders and suspender belts + stockings are also really sexy. <3

A Thong and my Cow Boy Boots !

I LOVE wearing suspenders and a suspender belt! But I think that sometimes my OH feels intimidated by my overt sexuality, so I don't wear them as often as I would like these days!

corsets definatley.

i'd love to try latex though

Think I'm in good company when I say stockings, and I love it when someone else wears them ;)

My regular partner says 'no fishnets'. They simply don't turn him on. But I love them... Oh well. I think I am going to invest in some crochless underwear soon.

hold ups and heels OH says they make me stsnd up straight