Favourite combinations

I'm starting a new thread because, it seems to me, that it is all a bit slow around here with just a few folks posting. So here we go:

If you use toys, wear lingerie etc, do you have a favourite combination? Does it change if you are with your partner or solo?

When I'm with OH I like to wear sexy lingerie - he likes this too - usually a bodystocking or similar combo. I have a couple of basques, babydolls etc too but bodystocking type things suit me and he likes them.

We use a bullet to enhance finger play and oral for both of us. Also, procesecco, ice cubes, scotch work for us, even if just kissing. Once we are into things then glass dildos are great - otherwise OH isn't so much into toys.

If I'm going solo then I have 3 boxes of goodies (organised by brand) to play with, and a few items which are kept in their own packaging. I don't wear lingerie if it is just me, but I do use a wider variety of toys. My fave at the moment is the Desire Bullet with the Desire Weighted Wand (name?), or any good bullet with any glass dildo. I'll also add the vibrating g-spot vibe from Desire and the Mantric realistic.

So, favourite combinations, anyone?

I always mix a collar with any anal I do because it just makes me more submissive. Works together. Really fun.

I have a wide variety of clit vibes and dildos now meaning I'm pretty spoilt for choice. I don't exactly have a favourite combination of what goes well together- just what I feel in the mood for. If I'm feeling lazy and just want a quick one, I'll grab my Mantric Rabbit or Happy Rabbit.

I usually wear a blindfold when I'm masturbating in front of my partner and I'll sometimes keep it on when we have sex after it.

Nipple clamps with pretty much anything.

Vibrating butt plug with vibrators or masturbators.

One of my particular favourites is when we both wear nipple clamps with the chains interlinking. This limits separation and is very intimate. It also works the imagination trying to find suitable positions for PIV sex.

Both of us wear sexy undies and use butt plugs on each other prior to getting down to penetration. Another combination we like is to use vibrators along with bondage to bring each other to orgasm

I must say I’m pretty lazy with using more than one toy at a time, but the single most mind-bendingly fantastic orgasm I’ve ever had was using Belladonnas hand and the doxy wand at the same time. Was beyond exquisite.

My solo play at the moment is a combination of a bullet vibe with glass dildos and with my OH he likes to use my handcuffs on me whilst he gives me oral then after I have cum he flips me on to my front so he can cum in me