What combination of toys do you use?

Apologies if there is already a conversation around this, but I wondered what combination of toys people love to use to see if there are any good tips out there I am missing?

If I have a few hours on my own, I love solo prostate play with any combination of ankle and wrist restraints - I’ve also used my Octopussy Jett Remote Control at the same time and this is absolutely amazing. Though I don’t last long.

I’ve also used this Octopussy Jett toy whilst in the back of the door swing (again for solo pleasure).

Sometimes I wear my wife’s crotchless knickers in either of the above scenario as well and this turns me on hugely. Not really sure why but it does!

4 Likes

My wife tends to focus on clitoral stimulation so she usually uses just one toy (a wand, bullet, Womaniser or Sqweel) but occasionally wears a small butt plug too.

I love to combine toys. I wear a chastity cage permanently and usually wear nipple clamps or chains and a butt plug or dildo inside me while she’s teasing me or allowing me to use a wand on my cage. On the occasions when she allows me to remove the cage I substitute it with a steel cock ring and a penis plug or connect Electrastim loops to my penis so that she can amuse herself with me. It’s very rare that I use just one toy.

3 Likes

Some sort of cock ring for me and usually me using a bullet vibe on her. That’s our highly successful PIV routine.

1 Like

I usually switch between anal toys while doing solo play but not really done a combo before unless a hand counts :sweat_smile: :raised_back_of_hand:

3 Likes

By myself I use either my desire wand or a clit suction toy, lately its more the suction toy.

With my partner its a mix of unconventional toys ~ the wand, needles, a knife, his belt, binder clips :smiling_imp:

I’ve never previously been turned on with the thought of a chastity device. Maybe its worth trying. I suspect I once thought that about stick a device up my bottom… how do you incorporate that into playtime?

Does anyone play around with self bondage at all when it comes to solo play? Whilst I’m not into getting into a suitcase and zipping it up I am curious to know whether self bondage for solo play is common. Sometimes I tie a couple of my wives more stretchy thongs together and then gag myself with them whilst using a prostate toy and this is also a big turn on.

1 Like

My wee pink rabbit goes in one hole, my big purple one goes round the back, they do what rabbits do and never the twain shall meet :blush:

My go to toy if I don’t have much time is a double ended dildo - twice the fun in half the time

3 Likes

I don’t use any toys for solo play as a male (but we do use them together)
My wife loves a wand or pebble vibrator and sometimes a suction toy.
I enjoy combining that with a crystal dildo, working together as a team! :slight_smile:
She really prefers my fingers instead :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My wife needs Clitoral Stimulation to orgasm so she uses my Clitoral bullet vibrator or her Suction Clitoral Stimulation with her suction cup dildo
I only really use my stroker with my prostate massager

1 Like

I have used a vibrating prostate massager and the lh mains powered wand a couple of times. Each time i havent even got myself hard and im having to stop so i don’t cum too quick. It feels fantastic though.

1 Like

If OH not around and I feeling horny
My toys are normally use are my Wand, dildo and butt plug that sometimes give me a multiple orgasm altogether

3 Likes

I’m with you @Hornywife1 wand, dildo and plug are my go to toys. Haven’t tried a suction but curious. Any recommendations?

2 Likes

I enjoy using a vibrator around my anus with a stroker on my penis. Occasionally I am in the mood for full penetration with the prostate massager, but I find the most pleasure from using it around the outside and perineum.

My wife’s favorite combo is her Womanizer or Melt with a realistic dildo inside. That’s also technically my favorite toy combination, but I thought I’d better also answer for what I enjoy using on myself.

3 Likes

We enjoy taking turns with the leg spreader, being all strapped up then inserting different toys into each other. The wife enjoys real penis in her vagina with a small plug in her bum

2 Likes

Lots of vibration action then!

Just recently, my wife likes the new rose and a dildo.
That suction toy is becoming her new best friend

2 Likes

My number one is my vibrator for sure (Hitachi mains wand), this is my go to most of the time. If I have some more time to really get into it I will use my dildo / suction dildo also and the combination of two is amazing.

My husband has a Fleshlight and a couple of silicone cock rings to use for his toys.

5 Likes