Toys

So how many toys have folks got and which one gets used the most this is justfor fun

I'm trying to get back into using toys with my wife, after reading the fourms on here, we have a butt plug, magic wand and 9 in vib, my OH rarely used them, she would not be the most adventurous type more vanilla. So hoping now to re introduce some toys to spice things up.

I'm a bit of a toy newbie so I'm growing my collection at the moment 😊 I've currently got four and one more on the way - the We-Vibe Melt is definitely my most used right now, it's magic!

I have 5. Dildo, glass dildo, g spot vibe, bullet and a love egg I bought yesterday. I use my bullet and glass dildo the most.

We have quite a selection now. we have 4 or 5 wands of different sizes. Some are mains powered and some rechargeable. We have male and female attachments. We have 4 different vibrators and a suction toy, 2 or 3 bullets (one remote controlled) and a couple of vibrating butt plugs. One of the plugs is inflatable too. We have 2 prostate massagers (one remote controlled) and a remote controlled egg.

We have a number of dildoes mostly for pegging. One of them is a rotating vibrating thrusting dildo which is fun. we also have a couple of strapless strap on dildoes.

We have a fleshlight and a sleeve for me to masturbate or be masturbated. We have under mattress and wrist to thigh restraints, blindfolds and nipples clamps for both of us. I have 2 cock cages too.

My wife has 2 basques, crotchless panties and vibrating panties. We have a couple of pairs of harness briefs for pegging and a strap on harness too.

We have a wedge cushion, which is very useful at our age, and a wand seat which holds a wand so that my wife can straddle it.

We've just bought a chain thong, a labia spreader and a cock ring linked to nipple clamps by chains.

Currently my favourite combination is to be restrained to the bed wearing the inflatable plug, nipple clamps and a blindfold while my wife uses the wand on my penis and slowly inflates the plug. That gets me every time.

My wife has just discovered that she can squirt during oral sex if I also use the thrusting vibrating dildo inside her. That's become her favourite.

We must have about 30+ toys, a sizable lingerie collection, and a couple of Liberator wedges. It doesn't take much to turn our bedroom into a sex den, but by day it is all hidden away ;-)

Not that any of it getting used much under lockdown. Two of us are shielded so all 5 of us are home all the time in a 3 bed semi and there is a dining table and chair in the bedroom for use as a home office for OH. Not v sexy :-( and I feel over-anxious all the time.

But - looking ahead to better times - we certainly have plenty of kit!

In terms of what gets most use - the lingerie (especially bodystockings, lace mini dresses, lace robes and those all in one stocking and suspender tights), bullets and glass dildos (or the Desire weighted dildo - today's offer - that one is great). A good bullet is a game changer for me. Other vibes and rabbits are good for solo play, but that is what we go for together.