Favourite flavoured lube

WandA wrote:

This is market research gold this thread...

Anyone making sweets now has a sure winner in cherry cock flavour. Oooo, cock airwaves flavour!

cherry cock-a-cola!

xxKPxx

AdnaW wrote:

I love the taste and smell and feel of cock - I don't want to ruin it with something that tastes and smells artificial and feels all greasy! I can understand why some people do like it, but it's not for me.

Ax

I'm the same, never been able to use flavoured lube or condoms with a partner. I'm not that into sweetness, and find even the smell of them makes me feel a little ill. But luckily I'm happy enough with the au naturel tastes and smells and textures.

Did have one friend back in school who would get physically sick just from that cock-smell, could never understand why, but obviously for her something strong scented and flavoured was more of a necessary thing.

I did spot they have dark chocolate flavour condoms, which seems like a possible winner (the natural condom taste is not so hot, so if it's a necessary evil may as well see if there's some way to mask it!). Never say never, but so far everything's been way too sweet and way to unnecessary for my tastes.

WandA wrote:

I like it natural!

Pussy tastes good enough without!External Media

I find many lubes a bit too artificial.

This is my feeling too. If OH is feeling paranoid (and for no reason I might add! she is very hygenic etc.) I will use a bit of either the cherry one or a kiwi/strawberry concoction (id I think..) but I daren't use too much or it overpowers my fragile little brain!

To be fair I don't think any would put me off per se, but I'm happier without.

Loves huni wrote:

has anyone tried the durex strawberry lube? saw it in a shop the other day i have the cherry one but havent properly used it yet as wen i first tried it, it was a bit too strong for me, perhaps i just gt carried away, i think its one of those where a little goes a long way but maybe thats just me x

I tried the "try me!" one in Ann Summers again today and it's really sweet, if you find the cherry one from durex TOO sweet then the strawberry one is for you.

Got myself a bottle of cherry today and made sure the use by date wasn't 3 months later. The last bottle I bought went out of date and I have loads left. I complained about it to AS but they just said, "Check the bottles next time." So I bloody well did today! =P

eee, i find the Durex pina colada wayyy to sweet, somewhat sour ! ? :-S

I don't like the Pina Colada as much as the others. It reminds me of a pina colada bubble bath/body wash I have.

If I got it free I'd try it, but I wouldn't buy it.

I'm not overly keen on flavoured lubes. They taste really chemically and a bit like flavoured envelope glue or something?! (maybe thats something else they can invent for all you lube lovers!?) but ive only ever tried durex pina colada and cherry. I deffinately prefer it natural and only use flavoured lubes if ive got no plan on giving oral! would like to try a cinnamon one tho? anyone know a good brand of that flavour? x MC x

Also....someone mentioned bubble gum flavour? That sounds quite nice? Anyone tried that and anyone know where i can get some? x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

Also....someone mentioned bubble gum flavour? That sounds quite nice? Anyone tried that and anyone know where i can get some? x MC x

I mentioned it. =P It tastes gorgeous! LH sell one, here's the linky for you! =D

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8215

The Very Cherry lube is gorgeous, but it doesn't even compare to Pina Colada! x

Speaking of lubes I just wanted to say thanks to BashfulBabe for her latest review of the climax bursts tingly lube. I've had my eye on that one for a while but I was waiting for someone to post a review. With so many lubes on the market its difficult to know which one to choose!

A little bit of betrayal here, but I LOVE the Ann Summers cocktail lube range.
They really do taste like the real thing.

Not used often though.
I prefer my Mister au naturale most of the time.

headsouth wrote:

A bit of an adminssion... I don't really know how you're supposed to make the most of a flavoured lube / flavoured condoms. Any pointers??

well, dear man, they are for oral sex really. Not much point if you can't taste them.

Of course, they are as vile as all condoms.

Also not a lube but I want to try the mint chocolate and chocolate orange stuff from Ann Summers. Looks yummy!

The Booty Parlor one is pretty minimal - just a very slight sweet taste to add to the natural flavours down there.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18267&reviewid=23310#customer_reviews

I thought I preferred cock to lube but I love this combination!

x