Favourite flavoured lube

What flavour, what brand and why!

Mine has to be Durex Cherry and because it tastes amazing and without making my boyfriend sound bad, makes giving him head that little better.

I need to buy some more though, which I think is what I'll do tomorrow!

I like it natural!

Pussy tastes good enough without!

I find many lubes a bit too artificial.

as above - non-flavoured and non scented - I like the smell & taste of my man

Ohhh don't get me wrong I do as well, it was just nice to experiment with lube back then. Plus I find it helps to creative more saliva too. ;D

Id prefer chocolate sauce dribbled over his throbbing member to lube but i do really like the pina colada durex play one, very tropical and fruity x

I have to go with the cherry too!

*Emma* wrote:

Id prefer chocolate sauce dribbled over his throbbing member to lube but i do really like the pina colada durex play one, very tropical and fruity x

The pina colada one tastes nice and so does the new Strawberry one. =D

I might have to try a bubblegum one next. =D

Ive not got roud to trying the strawberry one yet, i did ask LH when they were getting it in and i they said it was currently an Ann summers exclusive and every time ive been there ive not remembered to pick it up! Sure its lush though :) x

I've tried a different strawberry lube & it's lovely, I really like the passion fruit Fruity Lube x

*Emma* wrote:

Ive not got roud to trying the strawberry one yet, i did ask LH when they were getting it in and i they said it was currently an Ann summers exclusive and every time ive been there ive not remembered to pick it up! Sure its lush though :) x

I heard it was only an Ann Summers special but I swear I saw it in Superdrug, will deffo let you know if I see it in there tomorrow, but if not Ann Summers price for it isn't bad. =) Think it's pretty much the same as the cherry one on here. =D

God it has to be the Durex cherry as well...tastes divine.......my OH loves it as well....as it turns his cock into my own personal lollypop......could lick it all nite.......lol

toxycat wrote:

God it has to be the Durex cherry as well...tastes divine.......my OH loves it as well....as it turns his cock into my own personal lollypop......could lick it all nite.......lol

Hehe I never thought of it like that, but I definatly will when I get a flavoured on my boyfriends cock again. =D

I love the taste and smell and feel of cock - I don't want to ruin it with something that tastes and smells artificial and feels all greasy! I can understand why some people do like it, but it's not for me.

Ax

yeah dont get me wrong i do love the natural taste as well........but that cherry just tickles my sweet tooth.......and i just love lube in general!!

Has anyone tried this one?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11374

AdnaW wrote:

I love the taste and smell and feel of cock - I don't want to ruin it with something that tastes and smells artificial and feels all greasy! I can understand why some people do like it, but it's not for me.

Ax

I have to agree completly there with you AdnaW, my OHs cock is just devine and I love the taste of his cum. Its quite strange though as my ex's tasted disgusting and I was so close to wretching with my last ex. I wonder if its the diff between the men or how much you feel about them. Anyhow I love experimenting with lubes but given the choice they should make a lube that tastes of my man! =D

I tried the cherry one and it was alright at first, but after a while it tasted really strong and I can't stand the stuff now. Re: the strawberry one, I'm sure I saw Bonny say somewhere that it was exclusive to Ann Summers for a limited time, and once it stops being exclusive LH will stock it. Don't know when that'll be though.

I'm not that fussed on flavoured lube. I like the natural taste, but I will use flavoured lube if I'm going to use a vibrator on him. Makes it glide over the skin more easily. I've got a few of the ID Juicy lubes and they're pretty good!

I like it without but if using lube deffo cherry would be my first choice. Got some ID heat lube which tastes of Cinnamon which isn't bad either. Have licked chocolate spread off her ass which was nice too! SG x

Pure unadulterated cock and pusy for me too! However, the cherry lube is the nicest flavoured lube I've tried by quite a long way!

xxKPxx

This is market research gold this thread...

Anyone making sweets now has a sure winner in cherry cock flavour. Oooo, cock airwaves flavour!