Whats Your flavour?

Ive just been purchasing some flavoured lubrication for me and the lass and after a discussion with her she wanted Cherry flavour.

What flavours do you all use and what flavour would you like to use?

I've got the durex cherry flavour. Not nice! It's only bearable in very very small quantities and it's not the greatest lube either.

i got a strawberry cocktail lube which is perfect!!!1 tastes a little like medicine but is soo good

maybe i'll try that flavour then lil known

Cock flavour lol, Im not a Lube flavour person

I'm not really into lubes personally but I'm up for trying anything once!

Try the ID juicy lube pack from love honey . 10* 10ml sachets of different flavours. nothing like a bit of variety. with the exception of the pina colada all worth a lick!!

I'm getting into castrol gtx lol

There's a strawberry cheesecake flavoured lube on here! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3249

Isn't that like, every girls dream? I know a lot of my female friends at least love a bit of cheesecake! Not sure about in liquid and slippery form though...

strawberry cheescake flavour? If you advertised that on the street random girls would give you head!

Now, that's an idea!

Chocolate flavour and I'll offer to test it!!

I have a tube of chocolate body paint lying around somewhere? It tastes rubbish though, I'd much rather just use regular chocolate sauce, tastes great, and it's nice and sticky - so a lot of licking would be needed...

I reckon that sounds like you're speaking from experience Jake!

I hate to be disloyal to lovehoney, but after long discussions with female friends and s couple ex's, I came to the conclusion that a lot of women hate the idea of sucking a cock cus of the taste of the precum and then the eventual cum. So I always make sure I have a stock of Annsummers Strawberry and Champers Dick Lick. Just let her smell it and then dribble it on, watch her eyes open wide with excitement and her mouth open even wider lol. I've never had any complaints. Obviously its not meant as a lube, but tried it once to test it, but i might as well have been using water! great for oral, but crap as a lube.

** that should say "Strawberry and Champers" and "dribble it on"

I really should read it through before clicking Post your message. soz guys.

I love the taste of precum - tastes sweet! And gives a hint of what's to come (cum)!

Can I confess? I have actually tasted my own precum and it does taste really sweet!!

And is anyone else now singing that Graig David song 'What's Your Flava"???

....What's your flava, tell me what's your flava......

Strapon! wrote:

I've got the durex cherry flavour. Not nice! It's only bearable in very very small quantities and it's not the greatest lube either.

I quite like thhis one I have to admit...love licking it off my mans balls External Media but my flatmate had a 'champagne' flavoure lube from ann summers a few years back but she never used to use it. Me and my bf used to sneak and use some when she wasnt around External Media god that sounds awful now I type it External Media still it tasted great and what a waste it was just sitting around on a shelf!!