Feeling dizzy during sex

Does anyone else go light headed during sex, and to the point where they go soft and having to lay down else feel like passing out ? Usually happens to me when I change position , more so when changing position into doggy style. Just curious to see if it was something I am doing wrong or if it's common

Not something that has happened to me so I can't help in that respect, but could it be blood pressure related? My blood pressure always drops really low and this fuzzy, light headed feeling happens to me. I'm not a health professional so it's just my two pence worth. Hope you get some help!

I would consult your GP as this does sound blood pressure related or you may have an inner ear infection which could also give you a light headed feeling when you change position. Definitely not common symptoms during sex and I strongly recommend that you get it investigated. It’s probably nothing to worry about.

Sounds blood pressure related, would check it out with a doctor's appointment.

The only times this happened to me I hadn't eaten anything in many hours, so it probably had something to do with blood sugar. I agree with the previous comments though, it sounds like something you should check with your doctor.

I wasn't to worried about it because it doesn't happen very often but maybe I was being stubborn . I will go see the doctor , thankyou everyone 😁