Feeling to fat to wear undies

So today the postman delivered a new toy and two new babydolls my oh has bought me. I always used to love playing dress up but since having my baby 10 weeks ago I feel disgusting. The weight isn't coming off me and I'm sitting here feeling like all I want to do is eat a bar of chocolate to cheer myself up. Bloody typical that the one thing that could cheer me up is just going to make me fatter

So just wondered if lovehoney could seem me a skinnier body in the post along with the undies next time

PLEASE

Awwww Naughty Nurse 85 I want to give you a huge hug :( your not disgusting at all honey. Chin up girl :) x

Your hormones are probably still all over the place add that to tiredness it is no wonder you feel the way you do. Once these are sorted I am sure the confidence will come back.

Naughty Nurse :( pretty sure most of us know that feeling and it sucks! Hugs xxx not at all disgusting though! You've had a little bubba :) your oh clearly doesn't think your disgusting and wants to see you in those nice new undies so wear them with confidence! :D xx

Only 10 weeks after giving I felt lucky if I mamged to get into the shower once a week let alne slip into sexy undie!! I never got back into my old jeans either and at the time I felt like you. But this feeling will pass anf you'll get into a new normal routein.
Don't be hard on yourself, a very traumatic thing has just happened to your body and life will never be the same again. But just take things one day at a time and one day you'll love the body that enables you to have the most precoius gift in the whole world.

Mrs A

MissChar wrote:

Naughty Nurse :( pretty sure most of us know that feeling and it sucks! Hugs xxx not at all disgusting though! You've had a little bubba :) your oh clearly doesn't think your disgusting and wants to see you in those nice new undies so wear them with confidence! :D xx

Totally agree!! And if you want that choccy bar you should have it! You have a 10week old baby and deserve a little treat time I'm sure =) Your body will go back to it's usual size eventually I'm sure of it

Whilst it's lovely that your OH bought you some gifts, just put them away for now.
This isn't what you need right now, you need to do what you fancy in your time!!
If it's not ten weeks so be it. Could be ten months, but one thing I'll say...time with your little one whizzes by so make the most of these precious times and when you feel better about things it will be just fine xx

Thanks everyone. After my first baby the weight literally dropped off me because I was breastfeeding. This time I literally haven't lost a pound since she was two weeks old.
Normally when I put on new undies I think " hell yeah these are sexy!" , and can't wait to model them for my oh But today all I seem was lumps and bumps and felt like I was insulting the undies by even putting them on.
Love you all, thanks again for being so nice x x

Don't be disheartened.

everyone changes shape through life and I'm sure your OH will love you just as much if not more after you've provided him with your little ones.

Aw Naughty *Hugs* You will soon feel like your normal self again, we all have those moments where we feel like that, especially after having a baby, don't beat yourself up about it and feel more good about yourself.

Whenever I got down about it having just had my boy, I'd pick him up for a cuddle and think, my body made this perfection, I soon felt much better.

Frozenangkw I just picked her up and she puked all over me.... That's how repulsive my body is lol. I physically make my daughter sick lol

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Frozenangkw I just picked her up and she puked all over me.... That's how repulsive my body is lol. I physically make my daughter sick lol

LMAO!

If it makes you feel any better, I just scared my son I thought he'd find it funny, but no he called me a fat ugly witch! lol! I think I'd prefer the puke it feels less intentional

Frozen angle I'm sure they love us really!

In their own puke insulting way.

Awww sweetie! 10 weeks is nothing, I didn't have the heart to even look for nice stuff that soon as everything just smelled like slightly aging milk :P and that included my body. 10 weeks in I was still at 'what? The sheets? If they are too mucky for you dear put down a towel.' *goes off in shame*

You are not 'too fat'. Your body will deflate and go back to a new normal (don't believe the air brushing, normal is now different to what it was), marks of all sorts will fade and you WILL feel sexy again, nice of your man to get you something that is pretty and womanly (as opposed to mothery) but take your time :) I'm due our 2nd in 12 weeks (1st was early) so will see how long it takes me to be on the flip side of the chocolate-scoffing old-body craving ;)

Awww I remember this feeling. I went from a size 10/12 to a large 16 after my second baby and I did not like myself at all. It took me about 18 months to lose 1.5 stone (I wasnt trying exceptionally hard, but I was trying) when I finally got back into my pre baby jeans I was over the moon (even if I couldnt sit down in them, still too tight lol) Even now my body isnt a size 10 anymore. I just stick with my 12 to 14 and am kinda happy. It gets better though I promise. Just give it a little more time. Like others said, it won't help that your hormones are all over the place right now too. It just takes time hunni xxx Congratulations on the new addition too! xx

Rowan wrote:

Awww sweetie! 10 weeks is nothing, I didn't have the heart to even look for nice stuff that soon as everything just smelled like slightly aging milk :P and that included my body. 10 weeks in I was still at 'what? The sheets? If they are too mucky for you dear put down a towel.' *goes off in shame*

You are not 'too fat'. Your body will deflate and go back to a new normal (don't believe the air brushing, normal is now different to what it was), marks of all sorts will fade and you WILL feel sexy again, nice of your man to get you something that is pretty and womanly (as opposed to mothery) but take your time :) I'm due our 2nd in 12 weeks (1st was early) so will see how long it takes me to be on the flip side of the chocolate-scoffing old-body craving ;)

I think I spent the first couple of months in PJs feeling like a whale :) and undies resembled tents and hammocks

I no long think of stretch marks - they are tiger stripes and were earnt

xGGx

Congratulations on baby you will get back to wearing them when your ready, ddon't put any pressure on yourself, hug.

your nver too fat for sexy underwear my wife is 61 a size 20 and as lotsof lovers who are turned on by her plump body

horny husband wrote:

your nver too fat for sexy underwear my wife is 61 a size 20 and as lotsof lovers who are turned on by her plump body

Glad I'm not the o ly size 18/20 today OK about my body maybe being 47 helps.