Being single is hard, I have lost that passion for sexy bodystockings etc...

Anyone the same where you feel you don't have the same passion to buy kinky clothing, I guess it's not too bad for women at least you can wear them out, but most of my fun was surprising my girlfriend with my sexy clothing like cheeky flashes with what I'm wearing under normal clothes.

It's tough when you split up and the things that brought you pleasure together no longer feel the same alone. Hopefully in time you'll be able to find a new thing that you'll find even more fun. 🙂👍

Hi Teacake, I hope you find someone soon mate, take care.

It is hard teacake when not in a sexual relationship...I personally feel less attractive...don't have that inner glow...and feel good factor...I think what's the point??? But try to be true to yourself don't stop wearing them...they make you feel good...they are you...and if you feel good it shows. You'll find someone out there. I too love smells and find men in womens lingerie a turn on...there are loads of us out there. Good luck and maybe treat yourself to a new bodystocking... sometimes wearing new lingerie or a bodystocking lifts my feel good factor.

Hi CurvyJilly, you’re a stunner, you really deserve someone nice.

@ Ian Chimp Thanks![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) it sure is tough I didn't think I would feel like this, even up to the very end of the relationship I was buying stuff and still being kinky. I always had a fetish for clothing but it wasn't until I was with my partner that things took off with clothing, I suppose in the 18 years we explored everything and I felt I could be open with her that's why I use to freely walk around with bodystockings etc.. because I knew it was turning her on just as much as me. I am finding new things to explore as in butt plugs which I'm enjoying.

@Knight Thanks![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Yes I hope I can find someone soon not looking for anything serious just a fun happy relationship.

@ CurvyJilly34F Thanks![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Yea you have said exactly how I feel not feeling I look sexy to anyone so I have lost that sexual energy that use to pour out of me, I'm a open person about my kinks and I definitely don't want to loose that part of me but I do feel what's the point in dressing up in my bodystockings etc... I'm also hung up on my weight I lost so much when I was in the last two years of my relationship never saw it happening, I'm finding it hard to get it back on.

I use to like taking pictures of myself in bodystockings or filming myself but that energy has gone as well, it doesn't help that im living in a shared house it's a very nice shared house as I have my own bathroom but it means I'm kept to my own room for fun and have to be quiet.

I'm happy to know that there is women out like like you that are into Scent, Scent is a big part of what turns me on and will take a big part in a relationship, What I do know if you were to tell someone about my scent fetish thay would be probably put off but once in a relationship it's all a bit different on how you feel and act. but this is one thing I miss a hell of a lot, because Scent drives me wild.

I know exactly what you mean teacake about sharing certain fetishes with a partner...was told once I was weird...and it knocked my confidence and still to this day I am wary.

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

I know exactly what you mean teacake about sharing certain fetishes with a partner...was told once I was weird...and it knocked my confidence and still to this day I am wary.

I know how you feel when you tell someone about your kinks and they call you weird, I had that with my first proper girlfriend she was fine about me liking her worn panties and bra, but when it came to the rest of her clothes she said it was weird, and our relationship went downhill from there, Cant really blame her as we were young so things were alot different back in those days, I often think about how she would react now and I'm sure now she is older she would feel different, back in those days it's what peope thought O i like women's clothing I must want to be a woman.

I must say my last girlfriend she embraced the worn clothing fetish and even got into the scent of my clothing, she didn't take it as far as me but still all the same she played along and gave me lot's of her worn clothing and made it part of foreplay.

I will be nervous to bring up the subject to my next future girlfriend but I will be choosing to tell her sooner rather than later, I feel I'm 42 so I don't want to waste my time if I'm not going to feel happy in everything and it's not something I would want to kept hidden from her.

I'm trying to get my kinky side back by wearing my bodystockings and I have just bought some thongs to try to get that naughty feeling back, I thought what the hell I will upload them here just to feel a bit sexy again. It doesn't help though that I don't feel as sexy as I use to because in the last two years of my relationship I lost alot of weight and I'm finding it hard to get it back on, I just don't feel that sexy.

Hi tea cake I totally understand your concerns talking about your kink. I am in a “mother/son” style relationship with a woman twice my age and I am always worried what my uni friends would say if they knew what really happens.

As have you tried online dating ? Talking and flirting with someone may make you feel better about yourself and it’s much easier to tell people stuff online ? Obviously avoid any pics that show your face but it might help

CurveyJilly I had the same from a previous partner as i have some fetishes but my new partner is so understanding it give me confidence back hope your keeping safe

teacake wrote:

Anyone the same where you feel you don't have the same passion to buy kinky clothing, I guess it's not too bad for women at least you can wear them out, but most of my fun was surprising my girlfriend with my sexy clothing like cheeky flashes with what I'm wearing under normal clothes.

Haven't been making love with hub for more than ½ year. Has lost total interest in kinky clothes too. Currently only buying toys and nothing else.