Feet!!!

I've never really openly spoken about my foot fetish, I have a huge fetish

This time of year a pair of my 4 lots of havaianas come out and it's all I wear until around September. I love the look of my girlfriends feet when she wears open heels and I love to give her foot massages everyday.

Anyone else share the same thing or am I just a bit odd? O_o

No

I love pointy toe stilettos with low sides so you can see the arch of the feet.

Not a fan of feet on their own, however I love feet in heels. Can't just be any kind of heels though, have to look amazing and slightly fetish looking. Not sure if that's concidered a fetish, but it does get me excited when I wear a good pair of heels and kind enjoy the idea of someone else enjoying them too.

Never had a foot massage, but wouldn't mind trying it.

Ur Def not odd.. Feet are a huge Fetish, not for me though.. I hate people touching mine and in the past, i gave an ex a nose bleed coz I accidentally kicked him when he was trying be to massage mine after a mountain hike 😳 😂

I'm afraid I can't think of a less sexually appealing part of the anatomy than feet. Feet are ugly, and often, smelly.

You're not odd, but feet are just not for me.

My foot currently has two small puncture wounds on it! Where i accidentally dropped a fork on it this morning. Personally my feet look better in tights or stockings. My hubby hates me in peep toe shoes!

Not odd, infact it is very common. Although it is not for me. Feet freak me out! Lol. But I am a total hypocrite Because i love getting foot massages when my feet hurt. But if my hubby wanted to put his feet on or near me I would freak out. I hate how they feel and look.

(Girl) Blue jeans, small feet, white trainers, nice.

Ladies in high heels do it for me

Not a fan of feet personally but my OH I can objectively say has perfect feet - totally smooth and soft with nicely aligned toes and an overall good shape... pity they're wasted on me lol

Feet can look nice if you look after them... Not having cracked heels, or hairy toes *shudders* does help. Painted toenails in pretty flipflops/sandals can look nice! But no, not a big fan of feet in general personally...

Never used to like having my feet touched, but then a masseuse with an exquisite touch included them as part of a massage and changed my mind completely.

Strapy heeled sandals or any thing with crisscrossing laces up legs.

i am in heaven when have my feet worshipped! I am so new to having my feet worshipped and loving every single minute! my world has been opened up and wished i knew about foot worship fetish a long time ago

Feet, heels, nylons = awesome!! Happy Jess 😈

Great thoughts Jess!
Dinky feet, yummy calves , hot thighs , and curvy breasts = perfection .......Happy Marc 😈