fetish

I have a serious foot fetish i love ladys feet in nylons it dont matter which color the nylons are i can massage kiss lick sniff feet all night long in nylons even better if shes been wearing them all day xxx anybody else like feet in nylons.

I have a foot fetish too but not with nylons.
I do like stockings for the overall appearance of the leg but I like my feet bare.

Thats the first thing i look at is the feet see what kind of shoes and nylons i like open toed heels

I'm similar TT but it's the ankle.i look at if I can see it - I'm not sure exactly what it is about it but I love bony ankles!

I rather like having stockings rolled over my legs after they have been freshly shaved and massaged with moisturiser. Plus I must admit I do enjoy the sensations of a subs tongue washing over my booths, it's amazing how sensative they feel during that, plus I also enjoy the control and humilation elements ^_^.

Saying that I don't really have a foot fetish, but just enjoy the attention to my feet, particularly after breaking one last year.

Small feet and white trainers, can't help but look if I see a girl like that.

wandering slightly off topic, shapely stocking clad legs supported by feet clad in black patent leather high heels, 4 or 5 inches.

j'adore this look

I like clawing ladders in them lol

bigstu wrote:

wandering slightly off topic, shapely stocking clad legs supported by feet clad in black patent leather high heels, 4 or 5 inches.

j'adore this look

This is not a fetish - just a male trait. lol

I disagree, I hate tights or stockings but mainly because of running my fingers down them make me cringe. If it's bare skin or wet feel pvc/latex then I'm game. Not a fan of feet but I would suck and lick my other half's if she let me purely as foreplay but I know she would more than likely kick me in the face lol