Shoe fetish

Hi does anyone else have a fave. Mine are white high heel mules, and black flip flops... oh and red toe nails are a must. I see a woman in these and it’s WOW!!!!!!!

1 Like

Love a nice high heel with and ankle strap

hampshirecouple wrote:

Love a nice high heel with and ankle strap

Me too, whatever outfit the OH wears, I always like it finished with sexy heels. Absolutely fantastic and I find it soooo damn hot.

Oh I forgot about scrappy high heel, thanks for reminding me Hampshire couple.my wife has some stripper platforms she would wear out with a black skirt with side slit and black top with cross cross lace up .... yum yum. 😜

yes i love to see women in opened toes heels and its a real bouns if they are wearing nylons.oh yeah nail polish is another turn on too my wife cant wear heels

I love Bordello-style stilettos! Sadly I can't walk in them, but I can still appreciate them on others...

I like my thigh high boots with six inch heels. Not many opportunities to wear them tho!

Louboutin 150 black patent pumps ;) xx

I'm not sure I would class it as a fetish of mine but I can have the most gorgeous outfit on possible but I won't feel as much of a fox as I will with a lovely pair of stiletto heels on.

I now have two pairs of thigh-high boots and I must say I could just wear those and nothing else and I would feel in the mood for sex.

Heels! My OH loves the fact that I have a huge fetish for heels as high as she can wear! She has a couple of pairs of 6 inch stilletto heels which literally makes her walk on her tip toes! Due to my fetish she hasn't got any flats at all except trainers, even her wellies have got heels!!🤣🤣🤣

Sounds really silly I'm sure, but I always liked a pair of fluffy, winter slipper-boots! haha! Massive turn on!

I love high heels on Mrs LNT and if I see a pair I'd like to see her in I get them she has the perfect leg for heels. I definitely have a problem. I don't think she minds though.

WildThing wrote:

Sounds really silly I'm sure, but I always liked a pair of fluffy, winter slipper-boots! haha! Massive turn on!

I do totally get this. Currently wearing a cami and matching shorts (pj's) with fur lined slipper boots.

A pair of stiletto heels and I'm gone! ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I also really like little brown, like Native American style boots, with the strip of stringy tassles that come out of the back or side. They look really cute.

Racer248 wrote:

Also for this time of year some ugg boots look kinda cute.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) They are a bit like the "Fluffy Slippers" kinda look!

This post is no longer available.

Flip flops in the summer, maybe with a cool design on them? Especially if the toes are painted nicely....

![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

its that time of year where high heeled knee high boots do it for me