female arousal creams advice

I just tried Play O for the first time. It was amazing! Definitely recommend.

silverdrop wrote:

I just tried Play O for the first time. It was amazing! Definitely recommend. External Media

I picked some up in Boots the other day and put it down again.. £15!! It'd have to be good for this! Or am I a cheap skate?

You can get it cheaper on other sites, but Lovehoney at least has the guarantee so you can send it back if it doesn't work for you.

But it did work for me, wonderfully, and since it did, I consider it well worth £15. I just put a tiny dab on to see, without any intention of having a play session, but a friend made a suggestive comment to me, and suddenly I was very aroused. And then, instead of having to play for a good 45 minutes to get an orgasm, I was able to finish off quickly, and then jump straight into a second one.

I'm going to use it a few more times before I do a proper review, but to me, this is just as valuable as money spent on vibes and dildos for sexual pleasure. I love love love it, and don't intend to be without it ever.

silverdrop wrote:

You can get it cheaper on other sites, but Lovehoney at least has the guarantee so you can send it back if it doesn't work for you.

But it did work for me, wonderfully, and since it did, I consider it well worth £15. I just put a tiny dab on to see, without any intention of having a play session, but a friend made a suggestive comment to me, and suddenly I was very aroused. And then, instead of having to play for a good 45 minutes to get an orgasm, I was able to finish off quickly, and then jump straight into a second one.

I'm going to use it a few more times before I do a proper review, but to me, this is just as valuable as money spent on vibes and dildos for sexual pleasure. I love love love it, and don't intend to be without it ever. External Media

Wow... hope it works that well for me.

I've seen it on offer for £10 at Superdrug (sorry to drop competitors name in here) but they dont have the guarantee LH have so it's better to get it here. Forgot about that, thanks for the reminder Silverdrop.

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Another fan of the Bombshell Balm here. :)

I also have Durex O, but much prefer t'former :)

I'm really stuck 'cos I've read such good reviews of both. Might have to try both! External Media

I was looking at Durex O, but so far was discourage by the price, to be honest. Plus I do have lot of Bombshell Balm still, so I am resisting the temptation well.

I'll report when I try either of them. Purchases may have to wait a week or so at the mo.

Out of interest has anyone tried & can recommend something similar for men... not one that will make him last longer but one that will increase sensitivity?

two words: bombshell balm.

i tried the bombshell balm first, and it's REALLY fantastic. i then tried durex play O and found it OK - but no way near as good as the cheaper balm. i'd definitely recommend the bombshell balm.

Hmm might have to try the bombshell balm too....Lots of recommendations and relatively inexpensive.

Although I tried my Play O again the other day and found it worked much better, but I did have to use a fair bit so perhaps when I tried it last time I didn't use enough....

Good luck Sharry...

Don't they do a rocket balm or something for men? Vaguely remember seeing it?

Hubby went out yesterday lunch time and bought me some Play O as a pressie. Tried it last night and it gave a nice sensation, fairly tingly and warming but cooling at the same time. It was pleasant but can't say it sent me to the moon. I'll have to try it again, yes any excuse!

Still might get the bombshell balm.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Don't they do a rocket balm or something for men? Vaguely remember seeing it?

Yeah I know but I'm not sure that's what he needs, he tore the frenulum years ago and isn't particularly sensative down there, even tried a bit of the Play O on him just to see if it did anything. Well it did... it made him numb!

So all you fella's out there don't mess with your womans creams! (oop's just realised how that could be interpreted, I'm sure you know what I meanExternal Media)

I used the Bombshell Balm yesterday, as I wanted to have reliese before bed. Although I had some naughty thoughts earlier I was not aroused at all. Well... That was the fastest reliese I ever had. Within 5 minutes. That comes from a person who sometimes need half an hour

Laveila wrote:

I used the Bombshell Balm yesterday, as I wanted to have reliese before bed. Although I had some naughty thoughts earlier I was not aroused at all. Well... That was the fastest reliese I ever had. Within 5 minutes. That comes from a person who sometimes need half an hour External Media

Just tried the Play O again for a little solo play and I'm not really all that impressed with it. It does give you a strong tingley feeling but it doesn't seem to do much other than that for me. I don't usually have a problem orgasming although it's taking a little longer the older I get (nothing major). Not sure if it's me or the Play O but it seems to take longer for orgasm when using it.

Is the Bombshell Balm another tingler? I've come to the conclusion that I'm not all that keen on them.

It does tingle. And it gives you very cold sensation, but considering I love playing with ice... I do enjoy it a lot. I know that when it comes to female orgasm enhancing products, every woman reacts differently to the product, so one may enjoy it, the other not.

We have Durex O on the bedside table and R loves it. We've used it on female swinging friends and haven't had any negative comments - it works for them too.

Do people not find that the balm tends to rub off? I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20956 and I used it earlier. I found it only felt good for a very short time, but then it felt like I'd rubbed it off with my fingers or bullet. Does this happen to anyone else? Or does it just not work on me?

I have to reapply a couple of times, but from the reviews I don't think everyone finds this - think it's just us :P I've got a bombshell balm one but think they're pretty much the same

PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

Do people not find that the balm tends to rub off? I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20956 and I used it earlier. I found it only felt good for a very short time, but then it felt like I'd rubbed it off with my fingers or bullet. Does this happen to anyone else? Or does it just not work on me?

I find that with the orgasm gel (the one in the squirty bottle) but haven't tried the balm as yet, will probably order one later in the week.