Orgasm Gels & Balms

Ok So I was luck to have got http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31649 to review. I have to say I was rather suprised at its effect. Got some good results. (a little numbing though if you apply too much)

I have always been curious to orgasm balms and gels etc.

One of the resons is, that I find it hard to have an orgasm, not impossible though.

So I ended up purchasing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31276 it arrived this morning

I havent used it yet though

I am interested in hearing anyones experiences when it comes to Oragasm gels, balms and enhancers, What types you find work best, and which ones you find not so good. I may just end up purchasing another type

Many thanks

SF

I have the first one you linked to but in the mint flavour and I love it. Really does work but I did find that the tingly feeling lasted for rather a long time post orgasm and left me wriggling around for a good 30 mins afterwards ! Would be interested to hear opinions on other similar products too as, like you, I'm thinking of purchasing another similar product but not sure which one.

I will let you know how it goes with the stimu Gell Terri

I have the swoon shimmy one and honestly it does nothing for me. Feels cold when you first rub it in, then starts burning and feels horrible! It had good reviews too so I'm thinking there must be something wrong with me...

I would not think so Boogaloo

Peoples skin types etc very much vary, Also if you have sensitive skin/allergic to anything then this could cause the effects you experienced.

I have swoon coming tommorow . Love to hear more bout others tho

I'm not allergic to anything and don't have sensitive skin so I don't know why it felt so bad :/ perhaps the particular sensation just wasn't for me, but I hear it works well for other people who've tried it xx

I have quite sensitive skin and I enjoyed the Fifty Shades gel. It's quite minty/menthol and really tingly, just don't use too much or it gets a bit numbing. It's very good and I'd recommend it.

I've never used anything like that before. I looked at them a while ago but haven't been tempted since. Are they pungent scents?

Binxx wrote:

I've never used anything like that before. I looked at them a while ago but haven't been tempted since. Are they pungent scents?

The Swoon shimmy balm isn't strong smelling at all - it just has a hint of cucumber/watermelon. It smells quite fresh and pleasant :)

The watermelon one is not over powering, smells quite nice, just dont put too much on or your bits will go numb lol

As for the stimy gel, its a little strong but not overly so, clear liquid. have yet to try it.

I have the exact one linked too plus the chocolate version i would say they have a very strong natural smelling scent to them in the tin which i love. i also have one that came with the Bettie Page bullet set that's not as strong smelling
while they cool and tingle i don't find the effect that strong and i may not be entirely convinced they make orgasms better but it doesn't stop it being second nature to grab a tin and slick some on before play time

I woul dno tmind getting the chocolate one, just because the chocolate orange lube LH sells is amazing

The cobeco one is awesome. I love using it with a clit clamp and it drives me crazy! The Tracey Cox one is great too!

I've tried a tingling balm and a tingle lube, both were incredibly uncomfortable, burning sensations. Both went straight in the bin after one use.

I've used four different balms each with very different results.

The first was the Pin ups Mint and then the cherry both were great.

I then used Zestra Essential Arousal Oil which I found to be disappointing :- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32328

Then I got to try the above mentioned Watermelon Pin ups which I found to be great.

Next I tried a "secret tester" which I found burnt and didn't get along with.

I've got some of the Fifty shades of grey to try as It came free awhile back with an order I placed so i'm intrested in seeing if that beats the Pin ups balm as so far that seems to be the best.

i like the pin ups mint although it smells like watermelon to me

but my all time best is the tracey cox super sex one :)

Yep I am enjoying the watermelon too

Hmm I might have to try these I think. The watermelon one sounds like my kinda thing!

I loved the swoon felt tingly . Boogaloo you maybe too sensitive for them you try the durex tingle (if you havent already) has same effect but mild in my eyes