female ejaculation

Is it possible for a woman to ejaculate through just clit and anal play? and has anyone else had ejaculation from that way?

i've just had my first ejaculation but I thought that it was only possible to achieve through G spot penetration.

I squirt using a bullet on my clit.

I have also squirted when having anal sex with no other stimulation.

So yes it is possible :)

I haven't yet squirted through direct g-spot stimulation.

If it works for you, don't worry whether it's the same or different to others, just enjoy it

thanks delilah, i'm glad to know that others have squirted that way too. I always thought it was just from that way and no other so was very surprised when i did lol.

thanks sum sub, i will do :)

I only used to flood with clitoral orgasm but one day my oh just used a vibe on my gspot and although I didn't orgasm as such I did have an ejaculation !!! Think it depends on the woman :)

It is indeed possible through anal sex (The walls seperating the rectum and vagina are quite thin and stretchy, so anal penetration can cause g-spot stimulation with reasonable ease. There are also many women who can ejaculate from clitoral stimulation alone. I call these the lucky ones, because I can't do this! lol.

Put it this way, if it happened, it's possible! No denying something that happened. Enjoy! xx

Hmmm I gotva gspot vibe in my birthday package to myself... And so far ...nothing... It doesn't seem to work with me...either my g spot ain't where it should be... Or my op last year tinkered with it.... Just cannot find it anymore.... Bit disappointed... As I really wanted to test this out for sure. I am sure I have squirted in the past.... Anyone else with hysts and repairs find you have lost this spot?

Don't think I have squirted before but have experienced a sort of flooding of fluid when using a dildo, is this the same thing?
I'm finding the g spot a bit elusive since my op, Didn't have them that often before but I miss them, they were amazing. But on the plus side I'm finding clitoral ones even easier to achieve than before !
Maybe I should get a g spot toy to encourage things a bit.

I love making my wife squirt , she says she can't achieve it with a toy and loves me doing it for her , for me this is a huge turn on !!! Often more pleasurable than me cuming !!

PJ well done you are a lucky lady don't question it enjoy it. How you squirt all seems to be down to a level of arousal and relaxation.

We have been trying for over 2 years. It is wonderful to try and we have had many fun evenings. I would love my wife to experience this as most women say it is amazing. Many congrats.

Thank you for the replies.

I am glad I have managed to experience this, took me by surprise at first and I was a bit miffed after because I had only changed my sheets the day before so more washing for me to do lol.

I have never been able to squirt through G-spot stimulation either so I just concluded that I wasn’t a squirter, I am glad there are more ways than one in squirting ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif).

I have never squirted apart from one time when I was (not gonna say), but I was by myself I used a bullet and rubbed my clit in circles anti-clockwise

naughty mum wrote:

Hmmm I gotva gspot vibe in my birthday package to myself... And so far ...nothing... It doesn't seem to work with me...either my g spot ain't where it should be... Or my op last year tinkered with it.... Just cannot find it anymore.... Bit disappointed... As I really wanted to test this out for sure. I am sure I have squirted in the past.... Anyone else with hysts and repairs find you have lost this spot?

XxxxX wrote:

I have never squirted apart from one time when I was (not gonna say), but I was by myself I used a bullet and rubbed my clit in circles anti-clockwise

Xxxxx Oh you can't do that leave hanging on the edge. what were you doing that mad it happen for you?

NM. We have been trying and I think this is similar to my wife. She enjoys the attention and it is nice but she just isn't sure she has a g spot. She doesn't get the feeling of needing to pee. What she does get is very swollen in the the g spot area, which is very arousing to feel and stroke but I just can't get her to release the fluid. We are hoping to night to try some things as she believes when she has the first sex after her cycle she is at her most horniest and can take a lot more stimulation. Last time I think she flooded a little but I was using so much lube it was difficult to tell. She said the orgasm was very different. I had massaged her and was then stood along side her off the bed. So I could use both hands, my right hand doing the 2 middle fingers inside come hither motion and the left pressing down on her public bone and rubbing her clit. She feels she has a far greater chance from hard and fast clit stimulation. I have also just read that some women like to of come once before they ejaculate.

Any way looking forward to tonight. My wife hasn't had a hysterectomy but our second child was big and she tore she did need a repair.

Gentle giant wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

XxxxX wrote:

Xxxxx Oh you can't do that leave hanging on the edge. what were you doing that mad it happen for you?

NM. We have been trying and I think this is similar to my wife. She enjoys the attention and it is nice but she just isn't sure she has a g spot. She doesn't get the feeling of needing to pee. What she does get is very swollen in the the g spot area, which is very arousing to feel and stroke but I just can't get her to release the fluid. We are hoping to night to try some things as she believes when she has the first sex after her cycle she is at her most horniest and can take a lot more stimulation. Last time I think she flooded a little but I was using so much lube it was difficult to tell. She said the orgasm was very different. I had massaged her and was then stood along side her off the bed. So I could use both hands, my right hand doing the 2 middle fingers inside come hither motion and the left pressing down on her public bone and rubbing her clit. She feels she has a far greater chance from hard and fast clit stimulation. I have also just read that some women like to of come once before they ejaculate.

Any way looking forward to tonight. My wife hasn't had a hysterectomy but our second child was big and she tore she did need a repair.

Have you tried a blindfold? It removes the perception of "making a mess" which seems to worry a lot of women.

Also, if you are stimulating the g-spot then you really need to pull up with a decent amount of force - don't be scared you will not hurt her.

Finally, if you have been trying for two YEARS are you sure there is not some kind of psychological block there? Perhaps she is subconciously feeling pressure to squirt after so long and this is restricting her too.

still cant convince my OH that it isnt wee,and she wont push on past the needing to pee feeling,but have had her squelching when using a g-spot toy on her.Im not too fussed about it and neither is she.Still gave it a try .

I've had a hysterectomy, and have no trouble getting orgasms from my g-spot, but I've never squirted! I've tried all manner of toys, my other half knows exactly what works for me too, and I've had loads of fun, got very wet, but never actually squirted. Maybe one day. Still miss my cervix, though.

Ste wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

naughty mum wrote:

XxxxX wrote:

Have you tried a blindfold? It removes the perception of "making a mess" which seems to worry a lot of women.

Also, if you are stimulating the g-spot then you really need to pull up with a decent amount of force - don't be scared you will not hurt her.

Finally, if you have been trying for two YEARS are you sure there is not some kind of psychological block there? Perhaps she is subconciously feeling pressure to squirt after so long and this is restricting her too.

STE. no havnt tried blind fold, we have had her pee in front of me to make sure she wasn't hung up. I think there is a block she has been quite repressed due to upbringing. She has come a long way so I do think one day she will ejaculate. It is great fun trying.