Wet Clitoral Orgasm ??

Hi there, could do with some advise.

When I stimulate my girlfriends clit after a while she starts to really enjoy it, bucking and twitching, but then she makes me stop cos she thinks she is going to pee. I have read on this site that this is common with g spot stimulation but not with clitoral. This has happened a few times and I was to be able to move through the feeling to give her an orgasm.

We have tried to go with the flow on two occasions and things got quite wet, my girlfriend was enjoying the stimulation (run up to orgasm) but the mood is spoilt when she thinks she has pee'd the bed, even though she went to the toilet before we started. She is conviced that it is pee, but im not so sure, it does't seem to have the same 'muskyness' as pee. But she says it feels exactly like it feels going to the toilet.

She told me once that she once bought a rabbit (from the well known highstreet shop) and settled back to enjoy it and did untill she came and scared her self by the amount of fluid produced. Oviously she had thought she had wet the bed. She says that was the first and last time she came (she thinks). I have never managed to get her to come through penitration, got close though, so I often try through clitoral stimulation. It seems like she is almost scared to come, in case of what happens, so its always in the back of her mind putting her off during sex.

As im preety sure its not pee, we agreed to post here to see if other people has the same experience.

Any ideas or sugestions on how i can make her feel comfortable to come. Has/does this happen to you?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Search the squirting and female ejaculation thread, that should answer ur question :)

She won't pee, it can happen, happens to me all the time, not all squirting orgasms require gspot stimulation, have a search for 'squirting' or 'female ejaculation' loads of info in those threads.

It is a hard sensation to overcome, the urge to pee, but as you say she goes before any action, she'll be fine, all you need to do is put towels down etc to soak it all up. If she can get over that mental feeling, it's an amazing sensation, and one you then want to keep on repeating....

She should be pleased, not everyone can do it, and lots of people spend along time trying to make it happen with no success. Hoepfully she can relax and let you take her past that point, reassure her it's fine, there's no stigma attached to it, it's not pee, and it feels amazing :)

Good luck

put some towels on the bed or an undersheet and relax and enjoy, if she goes to the loo before, she isnt going to pee (not much anyway) anything else is natural

Thanks for the advise guys.

But its hard to kind of explain that the feeling of needing to pee and then the resulting wet evidence afterwards is not some how related.

I mean im not particually bothered if it is pee or ejactulate, Im just pleased to see here wrything in pleasure.

How often does this orcur to you?

i squirt just about everytime! have done even before i knew what it was. and i love it.

I'm also pretty much every time, some times it's a lot more than others, depending on the skills of the guy involved ;) Altho I can also make myself do it just using a clit vibe if I chose to...

Relaxing and not caring what comes out is the key :) It's all good

altho i can remember thinking...WTF? till i knew what it was, and how awesome it makes us women that can do it...like MissTerryCleavage says....relax...and enjoy....i know i do

It good to hear that its not just us who have experienced this.

I guess we'll have to get some practice in and plenty of towels!

Any tips for clean up?