So, erm, "Stop or I'm going to pee"

Yeah, so, we were playing with the lily pad attachment (awesome) last night, and shortly after orgasming, my other half yells at me to take it off before se pees.

Is that normal?

Doesnt sound normal...

Can she squirt? - Isn't that want girls feel like just before they do squirt?

I'm sure there are ladies here who will enlighten you. I think you're supposed to just go with the feeling and it happens. Keep going I say, you may just get a surprise, and one which many ladies strive to achieve!!

Sounds like she was going to squirt. I always feel like I'm going to pee, and it can be really weird/uncomfortable if you aren't used to it. It can also be embarrassing. My advice would be to talk about it and find out if she's interested in exploring this. Not all women want to. If she does, look at some online sites for tips and so you can both read some first hand accounts of the experience. I personally like Laci Green's blog and videos, and Lovehoney has an advice page as well.

Hope this helps a bit. :)

I think Gibson may have a point, when I was with my ex everytime we had sex I had to stop to go to the toilet but when I got there it would just be trickle, it was quite annoying actually. We where on the bedroom floor one night going at it like anything and I had this really intense feeling that I needed to pee so bad! I was enjoying the sex far too much to get up to go and ruin the moment and I knew my bf was near to finishing so I decided to wait and that was the first and only time I have ever squirted and we were both really shocked, I've never had the urge to pee feeling with anyone else other than that ex. Did she actually pee when she went to the toilet or was it just trickles?

Not aware of her ever squirting, and, ewww.

The situation was resolved by turning off the wand...

Squirting is now eewwww . Its an amazing feeling , she is probably likely feel like she wants to pee but likely to be squirting . Happens when the G Stop is stimliated and you hit just right

KinkyFuckery wrote:

Squirting is now eewwww . Its an amazing feeling , she is probably likely feel like she wants to pee but likely to be squirting . Happens when the G Stop is stimliated and you hit just right

Right on Kink, we could say that a guy ejaculating is eww, it's pratically the same! You should be proud you can make your OH feel like that... not many men can!

we could say that a guy ejaculating is eww

It kinda is.....

No Gspot Stim, it was all outside stuff.

Hmmm, maybe she actually needed to go to the toilet then.

Mystical_Mother wrote:

Hmmm, maybe she actually needed to go to the toilet then.

It's possible to squirt from external stimulation alone, g-spot is the most normal route but certainly not the only one.

wrong one

to be honest ive squirted just from being so excitable giving my ex head ! THAT was a one off .. but damn i was turned on .. it happens quite regularly with me an im usually embarrassed about it untill its discussed an theyre ok with it

So, is there like an etiquette to this?
The joys of beer, fresh meat and lovehoney whilst alone on a saturday night

She might have squirted, or she may have actually needed a pee! Sometimes it's very difficult to tell. Try it in the shower next time so it doesn't matter what the outcome is!

KebertXela wrote:

So, is there like an etiquette to this?
The joys of beer, fresh meat and lovehoney whilst alone on a saturday night

haha i have tea , celery and lovehoney .. i used to be rock n roll im sure of it !

The feeling we get before squirting and wanting to pee is very similar as the pressure inside hits the same spot for both so it's difficult for us women to tell the difference. Also I can squirt without g-spot stimulation so it's not all about the g-spot.
The only was to make sure she doesn't pee is to pay a visit to the loo before hand.
But be proud that you can make her squirt is had taken me years to be able to do it on a regular basis. Before it was once in a blue moon and not really sure how I got there.

Def doesn't have to be Gspot stim to squirt, I can do it from clit stim, just depends how turned on I actually am. If she knows you think it is eeuwww tho, I don't imagine that will help her relax and be able to do it. It does feel amazing and it's really not eeuuww at all, mosy guys I know feel so bloody chuffed at having made it happen, you just need towels etc to mop up lol...

The feeling is hard to determine, but if she's relaxed and has been to the loo beforehand then chances are it's squirting as opposed to peeing...

So, I'm still stuck on the "why?". Enoyable? Like second orgasm enjoyable?

We havent discussed this in any detail, or at all. I'd be surprised if she had a clue...

From how my O/H describes the lead up to squirting, it’s pretty much the same as you described above.

Get a towel down and go for it :joy: my O/H loves the feeling as long as your comfortable with getting a little wet.

Amazing experience every time for both :ok_hand:

My O/H also loves it when i go down after and lap it all up :tongue:

2 Likes

I love being squirted over or peed over and my OH too enjoys when i drink it all down or lap it up.I also enjoy my own cum flying out along with either fluid post climax,it makes for a lovely Sticky Treat.