Female Orgasms

Hi all, would love some advice. We have some wonderfull sex, experiment a bit, have fun & a laugh. She usually says she really has enjoyed it but very very rarely cums? I would so love her too more often for her sake as well as it really turns me on more.

What does she usually orgasm from, clitoral, vaginal, anal, combination of these?

Hi Bex, mainly vaginal although she will sometimes play in her clit area

Do you own any clitoral vibrators? A lot of women can't orgasm through Penetration alone. It may be worth getting one. Or something like the Lelo noa which she would wear during sex and is enjoyable for both of you.

Try a different position? Or introduce toys into the scenario, only has to be something little. Perhaps if she uses jiggle balls beforehand, they're good for getting me going, or perhaps use a vibrating cock ring so she gets a clitoral orgasm which you both get to enjoy πŸ˜ƒ just don't pressure yourself into getting that O, make sure you still keep it light and fun, and don't let it go against your ego either - it's really not uncommon for women to not orgasm through penetrative sex. Though I'm sure you already know that ☺️

Exactly what the other ladies have suggested. If it's vagina, a cock ring might make you last longer to make her orgasm internally. Honestly though, clit stimulation does it for most women. I like to mutually masturbate with my partner so he can see what I like and I can see what he does. Means you can tell if she's more into internal play or clitoral and you can make choices and decisions on toys and sex from there. Good luck!x

I would have to agree with all of the advice above! x

bex1213 wrote:

Exactly what the other ladies have suggested. If it's vagina, a cock ring might make you last longer to make her orgasm internally. Honestly though, clit stimulation does it for most women. I like to mutually masturbate with my partner so he can see what I like and I can see what he does. Means you can tell if she's more into internal play or clitoral and you can make choices and decisions on toys and sex from there. Good luck!x

+1 to this :) x

Thank you so much for the advice girls. It's sort of along the lines of what I was thinking. Absolutely right about me not trying to pressure her, which I'm aware of & try not too?
Today's deal could be worth a try, think I'll order it πŸ˜€
Again thanks so much, just joined LH, I love it here x

Well a big hi and welcome x