Getting my girl to cum during sex

The girl I'm seeing says she never ever cums during sex. She does if I am using a rabbit (she loves this!) but not sex.

I want to change this. I have bought a cock ring but I know she has used them before and she still has never cum during sex.

We are planning a reallllly dirty weekend this weekend, and I would love it if I could be the first person ever to make her cum from sex. I also have a little trouble lasting much longer than 5-10 minutes at the moment, because the sex I am having is a bit intermittent. (weekends only :-( !!!)

Any ideas?

Most girls need clitoris stimulation too, you could try using a bullet vibe on her while having sex?

Was just about to say the same, i find it very very hard to come during sex with no clitoral stimulation at all, a little toy would make a big difference or even just rubbing with your fingers.

If it's something she wants to do, she could try holding a small vibe, maybe a bullet, on her clit during sex. You could also experiment with positions to see which works best for her; doggy style, her on top or spooning can give good g-spot stimulation, for example, and she can play with her clit as well in those positions. (probably obvious, but just sayin'!)

Lots of women find it difficult or impossible to come from sex though. It might just be the way her body works. I wouldn't worry too much about making her come during sex tbh, unless it's something she's unhappy with as well.

I would love it if I could be the first person ever to make her cum from sex.

As for this, it's a nice goal but it ain't a competition. As long as you're both getting pleasure does it really matter? Definitely explore different ways of having sex to make it better for both of you, but be careful that she doesn't feel pressured to come, as there is nothing less sexy than feeling like you have to orgasm to keep your partner happy!

Lots of stimulation and grinding works on my OH :-)

There are already threads about this, I seem to recall.

If by "sex" you mean "penis-in-vagina penetration" (because some of us have a more diverse view of "sex"), then in my experience, most women need more stimulation to orgasm than solely a penis in her vagina. Sometimes it happens, but mostly it doesn't.

I would recommend relaxing into it, and accepting that if you want to pleasure her in the ways she most enjoys, be open to including other kinds of stimulation whilst your penis is in her vagina. :)

ooh, yes, totally meant to say 'penis/vagina sex' in my post, my bad!

Also, to the OP, stimulation of the whole of her body is probably also a good idea, not necessarily just clit - ask her what she particularly enjoys, whether it be neck-biting, ear-nibbling, nipple-sucking or -clamping, etc...

cool cool all good advice!! I'll let you know how it goes!

Oh and I agree I should be trying to compete and I think she really is enjoying sex at the moment, or she wouldn't want to have a dirty messy fun weekend!!! It's just something I would like to do kinda to make it extra special.

On the other hand it would be nice to have that title "Oli was the only one who could ever make me cum during sex" If not just for my ego, because I am going away for 6 months when we will naturally not be seeing each other and when I come back I would quite like to be able to have her back ;-) x

meant to say shouldn't be trying to compete***

Clitoral stimulation during sex works wonders for me. Having said that, I know I could never have an orgasm again and be very happy - I like ending sex wanting more rather than being happy its over because after orgasming I wasnt really enjoying it any more.

I think the best bit of advice is get over it. In a nice way .

It might be worth a little flirt and try with but if you start to become focused on a goal it is very unlikely to happen. Make her cum how she wants, if she wants to cum with cock inside her toys or masturbation work wonders. If you become too focused she might feel a let down that she carn't come and that leads to negative sex.

Just enjoy it, theres no right or wrong way to do it .

WandA wrote:

I think the best bit of advice is get over it. In a nice way External Media.

It might be worth a little flirt and try with but if you start to become focused on a goal it is very unlikely to happen. Make her cum how she wants, if she wants to cum with cock inside her toys or masturbation work wonders. If you become too focused she might feel a let down that she carn't come and that leads to negative sex.

Just enjoy it, theres no right or wrong way to do it .

Best advice so far. The more you fixate on it, the less likely it is to happen. If you're trying and failing, you'll be getting frustrated - she will pick up on that and feel inadequate because she's not orgasming.

By all means, explore and try different things - but don't put pressure on her. That's the surest way to make sure she never comes.

you have probably tried this, but stick 3 pillows under her bum and go in at an upright angle..

Oooh, damn fine advice, good angle!

Although, to quote an earlier comment, easier said than done but really try to 'turn her on' as much as possible - don't make an orgasm the aim. Forgive the pun but it will come in time.

Wishing you the very best of luck in your relationship xx

Cheers guys!! Great advice. I shall have fun in the process :-)

i find that if i have an orgasm first before we have sex, esp where he fingers me quite fast and hard i can cum and quite a lot by p in V sex but i normaly only come when having P in V sex if my clit is played with.

i think most women can only come by clit play while having p in v sex, but like others have said sex is more then just p in v, its all the other stuff you can do to pleasure each other.

Dxx

OH only can come wit both penetrative sex and clit simulation my advice mate or how i got round it was pretty simple again as the first reply you go but with a bit of a addon get a vibrating cock ring leaves both ya hands free lol so you can still do other things she likes hope this helps

Get the tracey cox bullet vibe fella! Brilliant toy!

I've got the big daddy cock ring which is spot on according to the OH.

Some ID warming lube too, all 3 and you can't go wrong Oli

SG69

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Get the tracey cox bullet vibe fella! Brilliant toy!

I've got the big daddy cock ring which is spot on according to the OH.

Some ID warming lube too, all 3 and you can't go wrong OliExternal Media

SG69

I'm sure you could go wrong..... nostrils?