Femidoms

Hi, I have never put a thread on here before (or anywhere for that matter) so if I do or say something wrong please forgive me!!

Long story short I have only ever been with my husband, we only slept togther once we were married and that was over ten years ago. We have three children and we MUST NOT have anymore. Due to our both having serious health conditions we cannot having the permenant ops done. We have tried condoms but didnt do well with them, I have used the pill, implant, coil, depo, basically you name it I have tried it with disatorous consequences including ending up on intensive care with my heart failing due to a reaction to the contraceptives.

We managed to get away with femidoms, it is the only thing that makes us have a meaingful sex life. For the first time it took away any fear and brought enjoyment. I suddenly have discovered a little bit of a sex drive! I had a orgasm!! I was just starting to learn and now I cant get femidoms for a sensible price anywhere!

I cant afford a lot of money however at the same time it feels super impotant to us to carry on learning as it were. I appreciate many people hate femidoms but for us it really worked. I have tried everywhere I can think of and that I can trust yet to no avail. I even tried a sexual health clinic to try and find them, apparently they are too expensive and not popular enough to buy in just for me. I dont know what to do. Any ideas or suggestions would be really appreciated. You all seem to have a much better idea than I do!!

Take care

Fabulous thank you. I seqrched for this but under femidom not female condoms hevce why I couldnt find them!! Thank you ever so much you are a life saver!! Well kind of!

See lovehoney always has the answer! =D

See lovehoney always has the answer! =D