Feminine arousal creams/sprays/lubes

my current girlfriend gets horny a very small amount of time and when she does it doesn't last long. I think she has inhibitions about sex as well as confidence issues. Anyway I'm looking for a product we could apply to arouse her so she can enjoy sex for longer as well as making her better naturally lubricated. I had a browse in the shop but couldn't decide so thought I'd ask for your opinions and experiences of products :)

Me and Mrs were looking for stuff like this a while back and I'm sorry to say that what we found and bought turned out to be rubbish. Turns out that alcohol is the best solution

One word. Relaxation. IMO if you really take the time to get her relaxed and confident about herself then this will automatically lead to her feeling more sexy. The rest is up to you but I agree with NB - I'v enever found the feminine arousal sprays worked for me and the answer was actually all in my own head.

Creams & the like never really worked for us. If I want to 'warm up' Mrs Duck I either stick CSI (Vegas) on for that Texan fella or start licking & nibbling her neck & ear.

Hope you find what you need but I really doubt if it's in a bottle.

Mucky Duck wrote:

Hope you find what you need but I really doubt if it's in a bottle.

I agree, I think we as a society rely way too much on looking for wonderful chemicals and drugs to solve our problems for us all. A more practical, cheaper, and emotionally rewading route would probably to talk about things, massage her confidence and help lessen the severity of any sex or confidence issues she has? It'll feel much better for both of you than just slapping on a lot of lube and hoping for the best.

I really hope things improve, I'm sure you can do it, and just think how great it'll be when you two have - everyone deserves great sex!