the smell of sex

I need some advice. I love the smell of my wife, i love to go down on her, i love the residual taste. However, she is very self conscious and will not always let me have my way. Is there a product that can be used? I do not want some artificial smelling lube, but rather something along the lines of a more expensive perfume.?

Err, soap! There's fanny fresh products specially fomulated for rinsing her tuppence! I wouldn't put pefume on her love petals unlessyou've got a long stick to get her off the roof!

We've had some threads on smell and sex on here before, most people seem to think it can turn you on. I suggest you just try and persuade your wife that she smells ok! (And tastes)

don't get me wrong! i would never use perfume but i did not want some chemical smelling lube. I was hoping for something mild that would reassure her. As I said, I love her smell

niceguy, I think the people at LoveHoney have probably looked into the smells of lubes before, and with luck they will pick up on this thread and give you a run down.

Durex cherry lube is a good one. It smells a little bit- so enough to make your wife less self conscious about herself- but its not overpowering so you'd still get the enjoyment of her scent. I'm not sure if you'd still get the same taste, but if you just lube her clit then you'd probably get the best of both worlds.

Plus its cheap and lube is good to have in anyway so if it doesn't work you wont have wasted a load of money!

Make sure you reassure her too, as I'm sure you are doing. We're a weird, self conscious bunch us girls!

I like the idea of that cherry lube, both me and the OH love cherries and lube always feels amazing!

but i agree with everyone here, i wouldn't want to be putting many perfumed products down there that aren't specifically designed for that area. But even products like 'Femfresh' shouldn't be used every day even though they say they can be. Upsets the delicate balance down there.

Hope you find something though niceguy!

x

I think fanny fresh or what ever it's called do those wet wipes so your lady can wipe her slice before cunnilingus takes place, quick, easy & handy to keep in her bed sidecupboard. If your wanting something chemial free try a douche, just clean warm water. It'll clean internally so you really can get your ears wet!

If you're really cheap you could always thieve a few handfuls of those wet wipes from KFC! They do work, I've polished up my gigglestick in the cubicle ready for a cheese free BJ later! I used to have one in my wallet!

really mucky duck! cheese free! ew!

thanks all! Will try the cherry one.