Helping my OH relax

Hi guys,

I looking for some ideas for helping my OH relax.

She is new to the world of toys as I've mentioned before and loving our foray into them. However, she has never had any kind of penetration before so we are taking things quite slow and I'm trying to get her relaxed. She's not scared its just very alien.

The problem ( if you can call it that) is that she is very sensitive all over and ends up in fits of giggles because she gets so ticklish. Stroking/ kissing skin is out of the question as within minutes she is hyper sensitive- even massages on occasions.

Does anyone have any advice or suffer with hyper sensitivity themselves that could offer some help?

Thanks

Thanks for the advice.

I like the idea of distracting with kisses the logic behind that really works!... Her moving with me so she's in control is a great idea... She can move me away or divert if she starts getting to sensitive.

Have tried being a little firmer with massaging before but I think I'm still too gentle... Will have to practice!

Thanks again

You could try a plastic handheld massager, with little round plastic knobs. Keep the pressure firm too avoid tickling.

Or, you could give her oral, the more turned on a woman is, the easier insertion becomes. After she orgasms, you could then keep up a string of dirty talk to keep her distracted.

The fact that she wants to means that half the battle is won!

Have you ever asked her how she likes to relax? Might be worth a conversation..

Ooh... I like the hand held tickler idea... That's a definite possibility. If I ask her how she likes to relax . I know what the answer will be... Read a book!

Relaxing to get in the mood is not so much of an issue it's keeping her relaxed. She has some serious body confidence issues and tenses up... I think she's gorgeous and so sexy but she struggles sometimes. So keeping her relaxed or getting her to a deeper state of relaxation sometimes is hard... If that makes sense?

You could try giving a massage with the help of a body wand. They are very relaxing. Cover part of her body with a towel to help with body confidence issues .

So distraction is key, hmmm. Scents? Candles to keep her eyes looking around? Music, maybe music she knows the lyrics to so she can sing them and be caught up in that.

Her mind moves quickly? Keep it chasing other things. She's a reader, she likes stories, tell her sexy stories, let her fantasise. That will help too.

Keep that mind too busy to focus on the sex toys and her body issues. Keep up a constant stream of words about her body makes you hard and how you think about her all day etc.