Fetish party - help!

So I've bitten the bullet, I'm off to my first fetish party at the end of the month. But I have NO idea what to wear.

Or rather, I have too many ideas, but they don't quite work together. I love steel bone corsets, because they give me an amazing waist (I'm a cuddly size 18-20) so have lots of squish potential for waist reduction in corsets.

But I also want something that covers the awkward bit of stomach roll that shows at the bottom of a corset, and tops of my thighs. (Phew, I said it, I admitted there is stomach there.) As an idea of why this is stressing me out so much, over the past 3 years I've gained 6 stone, between medications and a mental breakdown, and I'm fighting to get it off!)

I've been looking at the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30233 but I'm not sure if the body is long enough before it goes see through. I am also rather partial to latex, pvc etc. I will be teaming whatever 'it' ends up being, with these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25203

Thanks!

What about your corset with a skater style skirt? You can get a high waisted version - mine is 'leatherette'! Short enough to show off yor legs and stockings but long enough to cover your 'wobbly' bits! Good luck

The last fetish party I went to, I wore a longline corset that I had made. Wasn't the best of ideas as I couldn't sit down for the entire night and caused more pain than pleasure, haha.

So I wouldn’t advise doing the same! However, if you want to wear a corset, maybe wear it with something that’s quite rigid to almost follow the restriction and shaping that the corset offers, but also with some mobility.
Like Lovindailydiscipline said, a skater skirt would work nicely, or even a pencil skirt.

Hope you enjoy your night!!

I have the Beyonce corset and I love it ! It covers my tummy and thighs perfectly and is really good quality, sexy and comfy to wear - it's one of my Hubby's favourites :)

Miss K, wearing the items you say will be am eye opener. Corset, PVC, latex what a combination. Would give any hot male the blood flow. And a woman craving to touch you.
If you to find the right combination, please put photos on you fourm page.
Have a good time, would love to try a party myself, but oh would not. Any how we live miles from main city's.
Miss K enjoy your self and take care. X

TickleMeTots wrote:

The last fetish party I went to, I wore a longline corset that I had made. Wasn't the best of ideas as I couldn't sit down for the entire night and caused more pain than pleasure, haha.

So I wouldn’t advise doing the same! However, if you want to wear a corset, maybe wear it with something that’s quite rigid to almost follow the restriction and shaping that the corset offers, but also with some mobility.
Like Lovindailydiscipline said, a skater skirt would work nicely, or even a pencil skirt.

Hope you enjoy your night!!

Lovindailydiscipline

wrote:

What about your corset with a skater style skirt? You can get a high waisted version - mine is 'leatherette'! Short enough to show off yor legs and stockings but long enough to cover your 'wobbly' bits! Good luck

Ticklemetots I wear corsets when I go out clubbing, so I'm pretty used to being so restricted for long periods.

Lovindailydiscipline funny you should say that, I live in skater dresses!

Terri JJ wrote:

I have the Beyonce corset and I love it ! It covers my tummy and thighs perfectly and is really good quality, sexy and comfy to wear - it's one of my Hubby's favourites :)

I've read lots of good things, I think I might have to get it and try it, can always send it back if it's not quite right on me I guess!

Twincats, I tend to post all my photos on my fetlife, as it's such a flaff on here! I never can get them down small enough

Well you'll be confident and comfy in one then!!

my oh loves herbeyonce corset so do i and it sounds like your curves are in the same places good luck with the party im feeling some what jealous

I like your choice, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30233 but whatever you decided on, try wearing it a few days beforehand so you know how it feels?