few days of fun

Hi guys, as it's the holidays and my wife and I are not in work, we are going to try to have a few days where we have sex every night (aiming for tonight until Sunday if possible!)

Maybe a long shot as we only manage once a week on average at the moment, not because we don't want to, but kids/work/tiredness and other commitments always get in the way!

We have recently bought the 30 days of sex calendar from Lovehoney and there are one or two good ideas on there, but lots are just not possible for us.

We did get some questions for truth or dare, but my wife isn't overly adventurous and so a lot of the dares were no go, which is no problem.

Just wondering, other than massages and taking baths/showers together, if anybody had any ideas that we could use or do. Once the kids are in bed, we intend to close the curtains in the lounge and have some fun!

Thanks in advance.

Thats not going to be to easy as the fact that your wife "isn't overly adventurous" does limit things some what. To expand as to what happens in the bedroom, many turn to the kinky stuff which has endless permutations as long as you keep within the boundaries.

That said ,me and the Mrs are trying more sex positions and having a lot of fun ,with floggers paddles and the like remaining in the toy box. We have both lost a lot of weight so some of the positions we couldn't try before as we can now. We use the Lovehoney Kamu Sutra playing cards as to randomly determine the position to try .

Perhaps you could try something similar to this.

Something else I have thought of. With you having kids there is a chance that you may have Twister amongst your family games .

This game can be sexed up quite easily by playing it naked or near naked . You can add even more fun by oiling your bodies up before you play and then you slip off each other .Its best played after a few drinks as well when your tipsy as yuor balance won't be as good. This is one family game I would recommend any sexy couple to have in their collection.

Whist no direct help, a door wedge, to wedge the door shut, could be a life saver if your kids get up in the night?

You could always lie her backwards over the couch and give her oral, choc spread, squirty cream

Thanks so far guys, some good ideas! I know what you man with my wife, when I say she isn't overly adventurous, I didn't mean it in a bad way neccessarily. She has never masturbated, never felt the need to and doesn't really want to try sex toys yet. I have mentioned things like vibrators to use and other things but she doesn't want to. She loves dressing up in the lingerie from here and the massage oil from here as well, but of course, time doesn't always allow it. She has recently said she would like to be tied up and that is a big step, we may try that tonight after a couple of drinks to relax us!