Ffm/photoswap

So does anyone on here use the above for a bit of safe ' voyeurism'? Not going to give out mu account name or anything but other half is at work so no one to play with and have been sending naughty pics. I think it's quite good fun. We do couple/couple swaps sometimes too. Like having someone else watching without them having to be there!

Anyone else use it or emails or sexy pic swaps or am I the only girl around whose into it? :)

Nope not for me, I'm cynical of the general public and don't want certain pics all over the interweb.

I can understand the thrill some people enjoy though.

WandA wrote:

Nope not for me, I'm cynical of the general public and don't want certain pics all over the interweb.

I can understand the thrill some people enjoy though.

same here!

I've never heard of this - it's a site where you can swap pictures with people or watch videos?

I'd be wary but only because I'd have to implicitly trust the person I was sending a picture too, not to distribute it. But then if you're all consenting I guess it doesn't matter so much...

What exactly do you do on this site?

It's an iPhone app, you just take a pic and it sends it to a random person then if you want to swap some more with them you can go onto ffm (also an app) and have a picture conversation with them. I must admit I am sometimes a bit dubious as to how ultimately anonymous it is but we never show our faces if we do anything rude so if someone ever asked I'd just deny it although most people who know me' would probably believe I'd do it!

bananadelight wrote:

It's an iPhone app, you just take a pic and it sends it to a random person then if you want to swap some more with them you can go onto ffm (also an app) and have a picture conversation with them. I must admit I am sometimes a bit dubious as to how ultimately anonymous it is but we never show our faces if we do anything rude so if someone ever asked I'd just deny it although most people who know me' would probably believe I'd do it!

sounds dangerous.... if your wanting someone to swap with.... try craigs or fabswingers.... id be careful who gets hold of your pics.

Not used this site but I have in the past sent photos to people and they haven't turned our to be who they said they were (i.e. a bloke not a woman for example). Think I was a bit naive when I was younger and didn't think twice about posting photos on sites that may still be floating around out there...

bananadelight wrote:

Wow, this does sound a little dangerous!

Be careful - at least you don't put your face in it!

i wouldnt do it personally. but so long as all parties consent its not an issue

I'm intrigued! I may need to look at this!

Ok how does this work? I take it that you download the app and can take a pic and it sends it to a random person who also has the app. What I don't understand is how you know the recipient is willing to receive such material? Obviously the app isn't marketing itself as a "send pics of your tits to strangers" app although that may be what its become. How do you know then that the person in receipt of your tit pic is willing to receive such material and not expecting a picture of the white cliffs of Dover?

Personally I like a little bit of fun like this but would want to know that my pics are being received by people who want to receive them and legally able to receive them and not on an unsuspecting 12 year old girl for example.

I should stick to summit a bit safer.... set up a private e mail account with no connection to your name and use that... it will give you more control

It is a little dubious but if I'm swapping it tends to be out of bordem so I'd say send a pic of a vase of flowers or my tv. My photoswap message says 'looking for male or couple for adult swap' and it goes from there, it's difficult to explain but it's easy to tell the difference between a pervy guy on tHere for a quick hand shandy and a consenting couple up for an 'adult' swap. You can bail out at any point and stop sending pics, they can't track you down. Basically you take a pic then send it and the app sends it to someone completely random who did the same thing at the same time and is usually men wanting to see a pair of boobs for free :)

Justt

Sorry , iPhone is a menace! Was meant to say it's generally harmless fun,you have to be careful as people are right to be concerned about where pics could end up! Never reveal anything about you!!!

This is like Russian roulette but with body parts lol

It sounds fun to a degree, but just not for me!

I have used this app and have had a great deal of adult fun and sometimes amusement using this app.

I made a "virtual sex friend" using this app and sent him some rather intimate pictures of my and a range of toys I have.I And I have to say he reciprocated in the pic sending

Tonight I went to my local for a meal with my parents and who is sitting at the bar drinking a pint? Yes the recipient of my photos..... OMG!!!!!!!

Neither of us knew where to look both blushing an extreme shade of crimson. LOL

Yes it is like Russian roulette with body parts!! It's not the ultimate horny turn on but just a bit of fun. We were once swapping with another couple and sent an 'boring' pic in between while waiting for them to respond and a pic came back of other halfs mate!!! I suppose it's kinda like a peep show sort of thing?, you see a certain amount but not know what's quite going on??

it sounds interesting if thats what you are into.

Can anyone say how safe it is to Webcam with Yahoo Messenger?

Ha ha i'd do it if i was single, sounds like a bit of fun