VOYEURISM

Hello there...we are knew to this site.we are a couple aged 44m 40fm...we are now in the process of spicing up our already great sex life by wanting to try out voyeurism...can anyone tell us if they have taken part in it in any way and where they did it? How you get into it etc...many thanks

What is voyerusim ??

SquirtyPanda wrote:

What is voyerusim ??

Spying on another couple having sex and getting turned on behind it .

Dogging or webcam couples could be another way depending on how dating you feel!

👍🍆🎥

Hey hon - I'm a big fan of exhibitionism - so I decided to start webcamming! And I love it! There's loads of sites out there!! Happy looking, Sarah x

I would try the many webstes that give you a choice of webcams to view. You can watch people playing and having sex from your home!

Hi Guys - I also love voyeurism and found that the best way for me to get into it was via webcam work - I chose a site that pays me to be watched, but you wouldn't necessarily have to go sown that route - there's plent of opportunity to show yourself in a place such as fetlife, etc. I've realy found my home with camming - indulges the voyeuristic side and earns a few quid! Hope this helps, Sarah x