Fifty Shades Darker Teaser

Hellooo ^_^

Has anyone else seen the 30 second teaser for Fifty Shades Darker? It's so simple but so very teasing, I cannot wait! It is the official teaser from the Fifty Shades blu-ray. What does everyone else think of it? Will Darker be better? What scenes are you hoping will be in the film? What do you think of Sam Taylor-Johnson not directing Darker? xx

Face...

I hope it will be better. For me the only things i liked were the scene where they were in the plane, which i think was a metaphore for their "relationship" comparing the feeling you get in your belly when youre excited in love to the feeling you get in a plane. Also the fact that they had no control of the flight that was up and down, round and round pretty much like their love life! I thought that was quiet nice.

i also liked the ending where it showed a similar scene to when they first met but with a completely different tone and emotion.almost like they had come full circle.

everything else was pretty meh for me. I didnt see any spark between them and i think that was either a casting issue or one/both of them wasnt completely comfortable with the storyline and i think that really showed.

I haven't even seen the first film! :p

Read parts of the book and didn't think much of it, it was horribly written and stuff like that really bugs me. Plus I've also heard about the criticism it's got from the BDSM community so it's kind of put me off.

I've heard the film was better than the book though...

JM88 wrote:

everything else was pretty meh for me. I didnt see any spark between them and i think that was either a casting issue or one/both of them wasnt completely comfortable with the storyline and i think that really showed.

For me Dakota Johnson was the problem her portrayal of Anastasia was unconvincing and uncomfortable from start to finish whilst Jamie Dorman as Grey grew on me as the film went on

MissNoir wrote:

Hellooo ^_^

Has anyone else seen the 30 second teaser for Fifty Shades Darker? It's so simple but so very teasing, I cannot wait! It is the official teaser from the Fifty Shades blu-ray. What does everyone else think of it? Will Darker be better? What scenes are you hoping will be in the film? What do you think of Sam Taylor-Johnson not directing Darker? xx

I'm not a fan of the first book nor bothered with the film but I love the lube bubble bath ect range so am treating myself to those. Won't be watching the films.

myghost wrote:

JM88 wrote:

For me Dakota Johnson was the problem her portrayal of Anastasia was unconvincing and uncomfortable from start to finish whilst Jamie Dorman as Grey grew on me as the film went on

See, I know Jamie Dornan as Paul Spector from 'The Fall'... so I'm not sure it would work out for me.. :p

Change of topic... I'd rather Secretary 😜

Read the books, the second was marginally better than the first or third but didn't really think much of any of them to be honest.

I've not bothered to see the movie but my daughter got free tickets so she went - she said that if she'd paid to see it she would have asked for her money back !

Seemed a little odd that there was so much hype about the movie but only a few days after it's release everyone had virtually forgotten about it - speaks volumes I think . . . .

I read the books and found the film a huge let down . It could of been alot better so i doubt ill watch second

Its more of my OHs thing than mine. I dare say she will want to watch it.

I personally thought for a main stream film it was quite well done in parts appart from the caning scene of which I have made comments about before.

However I am indebted to FSOG( Books) and Lovehoney for spicing up our love life so of course I will want to support these 2 entities.

Still haven't gotten around to watching the first one...or finishing the first book XD

But I'm baffled at their production time...waiting till 2017 to get the next one out then churning the last one out in 2018? You're missing your chance to have anyone still give a damn? Not a very smart move at all! I guess this is what happens when you start chopping and changing staff...

Hello....

![](upload://qx48mXP78zucTEuHbn3xOOwusXO.jpeg)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hello....

Oh my, the room suddenly heated up very much, slightly flustered ^_^

MissNoir wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hello....

Oh my, the room suddenly heated up very much, slightly flustered ^_^

;) 

Oh my!!! Im gona dig the books out again!!! That pic pic is lush lol

Natasha - yes! Secretary is a great film, didn't like it the first time I watched it but now I understand BDSM a lot more I really enjoy it :)

Oooohhh secretary now we talking. Love that film gave us some good ideas lol

Boogaloo wrote:

Natasha - yes! Secretary is a great film, didn't like it the first time I watched it but now I understand BDSM a lot more I really enjoy it :)

I agree entriely with you on this one. The first time we watched we thought it was a tad boring in places. Second viewing we changed our opinions. I think the "Duke of Burgundy" is a similar type film thats just been released on DVD .

@Mrs H The Secretary film does present plenty of Role Play possabilities .Although I do prefer stockings on a lady to tights which was probably the only downer for me in the film .The same can be said for the Duke of Burgundy as mentioned above as well .

Fsog all wrong anyway.... weres the code... ssc
Hes angry not a good dom and then it goes slushy urgghh read 2/3 book one couldnt cope with her virginal innerself

9 1/2 weeks is better than fsog
Now the secretary thats good as is bitter moon love bitter moon