Filthy weekend ideas !

Planning on a weekend of sex and debauchery with my wife, any ideas of where to go and stay. Somewhere that lends itself to pure indulgence, but with a romantic twist, I've seen Pelirocco and Bondage dungeon hotels and also hotel du vins with big showers etc. Just trying to find something in between. We stayed in a forte hotel once with huge glass windows for its walls and just fucked everywhere, up against the glass, bed sofa etc etc and did everything, it felt horny to think that people were watching us !!!! Idea would be great please ?

hilton hotels normally have a chair that is ideal for sex games, bend your lady over it and take her doggy or if she slides forwards in the seat her pussy is at just the right height to slide your cock deep up her, thats what Julie and I did anyway

Try Hotel De Vie in Farnham one room has a massive bath easily 6 peoplea great chaise and best of all Love swing

Fab Hotel great room and breakfast

We had a great sexy time

Was thinking more London, there must be some hot places to be seen fucking there etc ?

Sexy chicken. checked out that hotel and it looks a great place to go.

I will be booking in first chance i get.

Tony checkout the Lewinnick Lodge on pentire Headland . The far side of fistral beach Newquay Cornwall. I cannot rate it high enough. It's well out of Newquay . Great building you are a above n amazing restaurant the rooms are amazing the whole of one end looks out from a cliff top of the bay. You can lie in bed looking at the sea, it some even have a massive bath in the window. They clean the Windows weekly to keep the view. The walk in huge deluge Cornish granite soft light showers are fantastic.

We had two nights for our 25 wedding anniversary. Blown away. There s a big comfy chair in the room loads of space to do what ever comes to mind. We had a couple of tripods up when room service was in lucky for me the maid gave me the answer. Are You are into dolphin whatcing. Oh yes in a very big way. I replied.

If you can get out of your room. It's a short walk to Newquay it's self. The next headland which you can see from the lewinnick has one of Cornwalls top Spa hotels. It's called the headland hotel. You can book in for treatments as a none resident. Going the other way towards lands end are loads of quite intimate sand duned beaches. Where you can hide away. Would recommend Hollywell bay.

Take a look. GG.