Finally orgasmed!

It feels really odd posting this here to a group of people I've never met IRL before (albeit really helpful lovely people), but I just really need to tell someone, so I'm telling you guys: I think I've finally orgasmed!

I've mentioned in other comments before that this is something I'm trying to figure out, and I've been working on it with my We-Vibe Tango since I got it. I was just playing with it while browsing the webs, not focusing too much on it, and after a really long play - depleting my Tango once, semi-charging it and going at it again - I think my body finally yielded. It wasn't mind-blowing or earth-shattering, but I felt my body stiffen, then 'end', if that makes sense. Followed by a bit of a headache. I'm more estatic that I've finally done it than from the orgasm itself lol coz it was so tiny. Really need to get on reviewing the Tango! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Woohooooo! Go you!

I remember my first one, I was riding my boyfriend at the time and it nearly blew my socks off (Metaphorical socks, of course ;) ) Since then, I know what position usually makes me cum. Have yet to have a really really big one with a toy but I think it's I'm usually on my back,

Here's to many more for you!

This is great Cap!

Keep at it....it will get better from now. x

Captainmeow from reading all your previous messages about this I am so happy for you!! How incredibly exciting!!!!

Hopefully now you know you can they'll come more regularly (pardon the pun) and get stronger. Practice certainly makes perfect.

Wahoo....congratulations! !!

That's great news, now you have done it once, you will be having teeth chattering orgasms in no time.

I have always orgasmed through penatrative sex but when I first started playing with toys it took a while to find just what does it for me.

Woohoo - That's great news, I'm so happy for you! :) xx

Thanks everyone! I'm trying not to get expectations up and just enjoy the process, it's certainly rewarded me with my first! :D

Ember C I didn't think position would factor in, and maybe you're right. I was sitting up this time - I thought it was just me focusing too much on orgasming when it's just me and the vibrator.

Your G-spot is on the front wall of your vagina, it's also a little hidden- so if you're on your back, prop your hips upwards or grab a dildo and find a way to ride it into orgasmy bliss :)

Foreplay is also incredibly important for getting you aroused- it'll make your g-spot swell a little so it's easier to find.

Best of luck <3

Ember C wrote:

Your G-spot is on the front wall of your vagina, it's also a little hidden- so if you're on your back, prop your hips upwards or grab a dildo and find a way to ride it into orgasmy bliss :)

Foreplay is also incredibly important for getting you aroused- it'll make your g-spot swell a little so it's easier to find.

Best of luck <3

This was only clitoral though and on my own - I don't have a dildo or internal toys atm! Looking for a really small one but haven't found it yet! WIll keep that in mind, thank youu :)

You're welcome :D Hope you find the perfect toy <3

well done! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Whoop! Excellent it will get better and better now the pressures off to achieve the first one 😊

Yey for you!! 😄

Yay! It will only get better from here 🎉

So thrilled for you. So many of us take it for granted.

I feel sure your journey of exploring your sexuality has now truly begun. The key is to relax take time to try things out.

Enjoy

Yay!!! I'm so happy to read this (I hope that doesn't sound creepy!) Don't worry about it only being a little one. After my first orgasm I thought "Is that it??" I've learned since to appreciate them. Hope you have many more. :)

The Tango claims another 'victim'. I hope this opens the door for many morgasmic experiences.

Thanks guys! :) :) Haha yes Sub, so it does. I'm helping spread the Tango gospel too :P