my first time!

Hey guys,

this thread is basically just to share my excitement! Less than 48 hours ago I ordered my first vibrator and it already arrived today. I didn't expect it so soon, therefore I wasn't ready and had to run for batteries!

Well fortunately I was done with my lectures for today, skipped yoga and went to bed. Oh my f.ucking God!

I had my first orgasm and my muscles were going crazy afterwards, my whole body is sore now and I guess I will be feeling my sore muscles for a couple of days. Everytime I do it makes me grin like a schoolgirl haha!

I would have never thought that I was going to be able to come the first time doing it - and I cannot wait to do it again.

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the OA.

Heres the rules: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/258478-read-lovehoney-forum-rules/

Its great to hear good times with vibes. Which one did you get?

The search engine is your friend for finding topics and its faster than waiting for posts.

Enjoy the OA and LH.

MM xx

Hey Lorelai- this made me laugh! :) I'm so glad you're happy with your purchase! Enjoy the forums- they're a fab place to get started, and make friends, who can give you any advice you want! Happy purchasing xxx

Heya, welcome to the forums!

So happy for you, I remember what I was like after my first orgasm.

Welcome to the OA LL! We're a friendly bunch, So you'll settle in soon enough ;) xx

Hello and welcome to the Forums :) The fun starts... Wait for it... Wait abit more..... NOW!!!!

All the best,

Sir.T

Well hello there!

You sound like you enjoyed yourself which is awesome news!

I'm sure we can help introduce you to even more LH goodies! What are you studying? Fellow student here *waves!

welcome aboard this great site

welcome and enjoy xx

Welcome! :) I'm a bit of a newbie to sex toys myself - I'm becoming a big fan! Good to hear you had fun with your first vibrator - what one did you get? x

cindyxhoney wrote:

Welcome! :) I'm a bit of a newbie to sex toys myself - I'm becoming a big fan! Good to hear you had fun with your first vibrator - what one did you get? x

It's ok, My OH Lady-J is really new to it all aswell and new on here, Have a look for her thead. Always nice for the girls to not feel alone! External Media

ooooo hello and congrats once youve popped youll never stop its kind of adictive i remember my first time i was 18 and had taken a job as an ann summers rep you know the ones who do the parties i had no idea what i was talking about and just used my then quite limited knowledge to fudge my way through. i received my Kit of goodies to demonstrate at the parties. i was very surprised by it all and very intrigued i knew i should know what i was talking about before i went and tried to sell these things! so i settled down and picked up the rampant rabbit!! probably not the best idea for the first try out as its very powerful. but i didnt know that then. suffice to say i came very quickly and the orgasm was so amazing and intense before that i had been and expert masterbator and asily brought myself to climax but this was a whole different level of pleasure hat i could have never acheived alone. i never looked back! and neither will you.

have a good look around make a wishlist up and just enjoy yourself.

see you around xx

hello and welcome x

Welcome to the forums x

Hello and welcome!!

Glad you enjoyed!!

Have fun shopping :)

see you around xxx

Hi Lorelai welcome to the forums hun and congratulations on your first of many orgasms!

What vibe did you get? Yep sorry I'm nosey!

x

Welcome!

Its fab here, you'll love it!

thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

As I don't have any clue of what I am doing so far I was looking for something to get started with and I got this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16802

WandA I am doing criminology and religious studies. how about yourself?

welcome lorelai...hope the fun gets better and better for you x

Hey welcome to the forums and yes toys are very fun so explore and buy more as we sure do lol : ) x