Finally smooth again!

WillC thanks for advice like you say I think it’s a case of getting use to it and also because I’m keep swapping it’s different length when shaving and brings out the irritating feeling. Iv been putting some creams and moisturiser on it to calm it down. My girlfriend did say she use to get it and could be to do with the razor so might have to look into trying new ones and see how it goes.

Also is there any gels or foam that target this part of the body because my girlfriend has a particular product that’s for females and I’m not to sure what to use. I ended up using the same shaving foam as I do on my beard which is for sensitive skin but don’t know if that could be another factor to the irritation?

I don't use foam or foaming gel as it irritates my face with razor burn and doesn't seem to give a smooth shave, so wouldn'tgo down there with it. King of Shaves is a non foaming gel so you can see what you're doing, and it minimises irritation. Usually between £2.50 and £3.50 in major supermarkets. As i said, a good razor like a Hydro 5 is best, and once you feel the blades getting blunt change them. I hope this helps muscleman_rocky. Any questions don't hesitate to ask 🙂

Thanks I will look into the king of shaved gel and give it ago. Also I have a good Gillette shaver that has 5 blades but it has gone a bit blunt so will change the blade and try the gel with it 👍

Muscleman_rocky you will likely see a big difference with the gel and sharp blades! 👍

I find keeing it smooth all the time does away with rashes etc

Yes PaulS i think that like your face, your skin down there gets used to regular shaving.

Hehe how true WillC

muscleman_rocky wrote:

My girlfriend already clean shaved before we got together. While I’d never tell someone to, it is something that I prefer and I am happier going down more when shaved. I always try to keep myself trimmed and keep going back and forth between trimmed and clean shaven, my girlfriend says she isn’t to bothered and is happy with both. When I clean shave it’s often irritating for a day or 2. While my girlfriend says she’s not to bothered she often plays more with the balls when shaven and it makes it a lot more sensitive.

My husband trimmed the sides a bit but generally had full pubes when we got together. A few years ago now I got him to try a waxing and he says he much prefers it with no hair. At first I thought he was just saying it as I prefer it like that but he has kept it smooth ever since and I have forgotten what he looks like with pubes!

In a new-ish relationship, almost 5 months so not long before lockdown. My appointment was due the day after lockdown here so I was hairier than I'd have liked when we got together first. Raved about the amazing feeling of freshly hollywood waxed sex....but he had to wait four months for it. Almost cried when I got out of the salon, felt like me again. And yes the sex was everything, and more!

I have been using a Gillette Skinguard Sensitive 2 blade razor and although it's excellent for minimising irritation it doesn't shave as close as a standard razor so, now that my skin is acclimatised to shaving, I'm switching back to a Gillette Fusion 5.

I did take WillC's advice and have been using King of Shaves non-foaming gel for a while and I can recommend it.

Glad it's suited you Rockstar! I shaved yesterday after leaving it a week while i was on holiday. Smooth and irritation free!

Gillette 5 blade and sensitive shaving foam for me normally twice a week, don’t tend to get a rash or itching afterwards I think the skin gets used to it. Mrs Bear seems to like as she is smooth as well. I have been doing it for years and I think the area is far more sensitive during sex and solo play so heightened pleasure for us both.

Might I again suggest Miracle Shave Powder . It is cheap and you mix it up and apply it and wait 7-8 minutes and can remove with a credit card or a damp washcloth . I used to have my wife sugar wax my all under but we can not get the privacy any longer . I can do it myself with the above mentioned product in about 15-20 minutes . I would guess you can get it across the pond . Just do not get the extra power , it has a stronger smell ! I only need to do it about once a week and my playground is super smooth .

I have been smooth for over 30 years we use hot wax, my husband is very proficient now🤗 I find the hair tends to give up growing after a few years of doing this, so gets much less and the gap between treatments is longer

Penny26 , I was using sugar waxing at home and was finding similar results . Then our grandson moved in , so preforming it became almost impossible . I wish I were still able to do it . Like you said the hair starts reducing and the time between sessions lengthens .