Finding the a-spot

I have never heard of the A spot before reading this thread but my partner often when playing with me reaches really far in and rubs a certain area. The feeling is amazing and is further back then my gspot. Then he will go back and forth that area and my gspot. I wonder if that’s what he is playing with :thinking:

1 Like

For me it’s right at the top of the cervix, you have to kind of go around and slip in front, can’t miss it because I’ve literally run out of space at that point! I feel like we need to annotate diagrams :joy:

All fantastic information…!

Ew

3 Likes

Hey there,

First proper post although long-time LH shopper. I finally went for it and bought the Rocks Off Regala in search of ny A-spot :crazy_face:

So my question is (and I know every body is different) how do you know the difference between an A- spot and a G- spot orgasm?

I’ve had a lot going on lately and my sex drive and sex life haven’t been great so I can’t work out if it was a regular G- spot orgasm (it’s been a while) or an A- spot. I know no-one can definitively tell me I wqs just wondering other’s experiences?

3 Likes

Hello and welcome!

Im not an expert so take with a pinch of salt lol, but I think it depends how deep you were penetrating?

Your A spot is supposedly at the very top of your vagina up by your cervix, where as your G spot is typically lower.

I suppose you’ve just got to try and replicate what you did before and see where is feeling best for you :smile:

2 Likes

The A-spot is approximately 2" higher than the G-spot, if something you used was not inserted that deep, it was more than likely the G-spot.

Research suggests that achieving an orgasm through the A spot is more intense, that the Vagina becomes more lubricated than normal.

There was a similar topic made here recently but I can’t find it right now, as I recall a couple of people posted about their experience of A spot play.

2 Likes

If your using the regalia a d its inserted all the way, that’ll probubly be your A-spot. It is in a long way.

Personally i find a spot and g spot orgasms feel different, but im not the best to ask as im still struggling to orgasm reliably from g spot stim.

2 Likes

This one?

3 Likes

That will be the one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The A-spot is an internal pleasure spot found deep inside the vagina. You can find it right at the end of the vagina (think 4-6 inches back), between the cervix and the bladder. The A-spot feels spongy to the touch and is quite a lot larger than the g-spot.

Found this article (Best Positions for A-Spot Stimulation) on the Lovehoney blog with some sex positions recomendations and a video about it on the LH YouTube channel :+1:

3 Likes

Most intriguing, I’ve only ever heard about G and P spots so an A spot is educating news to me :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

If my hand is all the way inside my wife then theres definitely an area top back that seems to make her feel good

1 Like

My wife would never take a hand/fist. She is a super tiny woman - passed an almost 10 pound baby with a massive head, but would take hours of warm up to reinsert anything that big.

Not really sure how that relates.

@Quiet_ones_are_worse said:

I can’t explore her that way.

Same here, how am I just now hearing about the A-spot for the first time?!

I still don’t see how that relates to anything to do with giving birth shudder

Just impressed how something that large can come out but could never go in… Nevermind

(post deleted by author)

1 Like