First bisexual experience

When was your first experience? Mine was when I was 18 years old and I had a job as a removal worker. Sleeping in a cab with an older guy.

3 Likes

I caught a guy 10 years older than me masturbating in the public showers of a French holiday camp and watched while he finished. He was good to go still so I then finished him in one of the family cubicles with my mouth. I was 20.

4 Likes

Sounds amazing!

Anymore since then?

45 years’ worth

1 Like

Mine was at uni. She was lovely, and I still remember those times with a lot of love.

2 Likes

Our first swopping experience was a surprise as the other lady wanted me. It was absolutely amazing and even more amazing as neither of us had done it before. It was just that she really fancied me and decided why not.

3 Likes

Me and my best friend have had sex as she is a full on lesbian but I have always wanted to play with her boobs as they are just stunning

We were about 19 and one night we were a bit drunk and I stated to touch her boobs and say how great they were - an hour later we were naked and I was ducking her nipples and she was loving it

As the night went on I wandered into her knickers- but I felt no attraction to her vagina area - but I still played with her till she came

From that I know I am attracted to big boobs but I’m not a lesbian or bisexual- but had to try :lovehoney_heart:

8 Likes

Shared before on other posts. Wife and I have been together for 40 years, but separated for a brief period of time. During this time I experimented with another man. Loved giving blow jobs, did enjoy receiving anal, but he would come too quickly. Wasn’t much interested in topping. Got it out of my system and wife and I have been back together many years and wouldn’t want it any other way. I do fantasize about giving head, but not in the cards at this moment.

edited by mod

My first time was probably 30 years ago, with a couple I met in the bar. He was a cuck, that’s probably why I’m like the way I am now. She made her husband suck me off, before I got to fuck her! While he was cleaning her up I then fucked his ass.

2 Likes

One of my wife’s long time fantasies was to share a man with me and it was surprising common in the swing scene. In our 30’s we set it up to bring a mutual friend to the swing club (only way for a single to get in). We shared oral, touching, and cum.

I broadly describe myself as straight, (as Ive not actually been attracted to any guys), but I enjoy male organs and female organs!

I was having sex with guys before I was with gals, (and I’m sure that’s not so rare!) and from time to time still get to dabble…
I can’t say at what age, but my first was about 22 years ago…

1 Like

Exactly on the same page. Good with male bits but not what I go looking for as first choice.

2 Likes

edited by mod

Do you crave being with guys at all?

yes, as a guy, as I’ve got older I need it more. I now go to a club where I’m one of the youngest there and the guys love what they get from me.

j712adrian You have access to a club that has older gay guys involved? I am having to look around a bit better here in Canada I guess.

more bi than gay I think

Recently I’ve been thinking a lot about taking a real cock in the ass or giving a BJ. I adore pegging and solo anal play but would like to see what the real thing feels like. So still waiting on my first experience.
Only a fantasy to be honest but I think it would be amazing.
I think another reason is I really want to have a prostate orgasm.

3 Likes