girl on girl sex first experience's -current experience's.

the person named GRLFRIEND has really peeked my interest as far as girl on girl ( one on one) sex. so i asked my girlfriend did she have any. she told me she did..she told a little about when she was younger how she had a few experiences with her friends on kissing and masturbating and sex. how her first was at a sleep over and how she and her best friend started touching and kissing and ended up feeling each other to orgasm. they were both 12 years old there first time. they masturbated with each other for a few years. her first true naked experience was at age 15 with a older girl who was 20 and took her under her wing for like 6 months and then the girl moved back home( college)"at 15 it was the best eye opening life experience of my life - i never knew another girl could be so gentle ,loving, sensual and orgasmically out of this world".

She now loves to be with another girl with a toy being shoved into her..it just makes her cum out of this world she said. But i want to know a few things from others. 1: when was your first experience with another girl, where did it happen? when did you have your first naked one on one sex with a girl. who has been your best partner to date, what really makes you cum hard with a girl now. how often are you with your female partner in a month. and anything else you wish to tell.

i find it very cool that some girls have a girl experience first and boys came second. i find that those that did are way better kissers. :)

Never known them this shy before grewup70's

Tallboy