First metal cock ring.

Hi Bondagegod
ok first things first you need to measure yourself. Check out the measuring guide, that should help.

My OH has this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25220 and we both love it. Yes I think a thicker/wider ring is better, I fear a narrow ring would dig in too much when your erect. So my recomendation is a wide ring, but please make sure you measure correctly, the wrong size could result in an embarrassing trip to A&E.
If your between sizes, go bigger, never too small.

Metal rings intrigue us. That one looks just like a giant version of my husbands wedding ring! May have to look into them further!

Hi, after some advice from those who use glans rings. How do these work in relation to foreskin?

Glans rings sit on the shaft just below/behind the foreskin so need to be fitted when semi erect so that they can be a constriction once fully hard. Some reduction in foreskin sensitivity results.

I enjoy my glans rings when in the right mood and can position them to rub her points sometimes.

We're good to see this thread again and how far I have come with metal toys and I can highly recommend a glans ring to anyone and are well worth the senesation they provide to both partners. One of my best ever purchases.

By process of trial and error I have found that a 50mm one is the right size. Perfect balance between tightness and not falling through. Don't like them too thick, 10mm ideal I think, though I did buy one of the heavy ones off here.Deffo prefer the metal ones to the silicon ones. Stack them sometimes. Can't get on with the glans ring, even though I like the idea, just a bit too tight down there.