First post so don’t judge.....

I want to lick my OH’s bum hole, any tips, best position to him in etc?

1 Like

Hi Karen. Why would anyone judge you. It's a perfectly good question. I will go back to when I first rimmed my husband. I just carried it on from giving him oral. I sucked him and his balls that lovely bit between his balls and his bottom hole. Then licked all round it then right on it. He still bucks everytime I hit centre. I especially like to force my tongue inside. He was on his back knees up on the bed I kneeling before. I also like him on a fours bum up so I can get to all of him. This way it's easy to masturbate him while rimming him. I hope this helps. Good luck hun. 💋❤

1 Like

Hi and welcome, great advice already posted and as maturecpl said, why would we judge it’s a perfectly good question

Thanks everyone 👅

Yep, on the back knees up works best for us and I like to go between a bj and rimming

Absolutely no judgement here. Welcome and great question.

We just like him bent over stuff. Settee, chair, table, kitchen worktop, anything that allows me easy access to pull his cheeks apart and dive in.

Doggy style works best for us. Hand reaching round to give a HJ at the same time. Done it a few times now and getting more adventurous with tongues. Bought an anal probe to try the beads/start with anal toys.

1 Like

Hi guys. I’ve never had this done to me, I always lick my OH bum hole and I love it. I get properly turned on by doing it. OH plays with my bum hole but has never licked it. Maybe one day.

Never been rimmed , think it might make me explode.

Face down ass up. And you’re gonna love it lol

I got in the position of face down ass up so we could have sex, but he surprised me by licking my bum hole, took me by surprise and it just felt amazing I loved it, while he was doing that I started to toss him off

2 Likes

This was always a hard boundary for my wife but recently, with our gradual move towards her more dominant role in our relationship, I persuaded her to let me rim her. She was dubious but let me try it. To her surprise she found it enjoyable, exciting and not at all gross as she had feared. It is now a regular and frequent part of our lovemaking. I doubt that she will ever reciprocate but that’s fine too.

1 Like

He sounds like a very cool dude from reading your posts kinda similar to me. I literally will eat ass for hours days even

2 Likes

He’s the best I’ve ever had, we’ve both got high sex drives, so if either of us wants to try something new we’re up for it, and I love him being dominant in bed

1 Like

I love licking my OH bum hole, she loves too! That really gets me turned on and really horny.

1 Like

I didn’t think I would enjoy it, but oh was I wrong :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Good girl :grinning: id like to have it done to me to be honest just say I’ve tried it lol

1 Like

I’m gonna tell him, see I am good :rofl: not a bad girl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like