Rimming newbie

My OH has been hinting for a while now that he'd love for me to tongue his ass. I have slowly come round to the idea and would like to reward his patience. Any tips/advice on how to best do this - position / tip of tongue or dive in deep / finger first? I want to surprise him when he's least expecting it as I'm sure he's given up on the hope that I'd ever be willing to do this! I just want to make it as pleasurable for him as possible.

Hi Sharon , make him have a good bath maybe bath him, make sure he is nice and clean. Then when giving him oral move down to his balls lift them up and nibble the space between his scrotum and arse. Push his knees up and just tickle his bum with the tip of your tongue. Take easy the first time then build it up. Good luck welcome to the forums.

I would agree with teasing him by having your mouth/tongue near. Actually, especially when he knows where you will be headed later. Cleanliness will help both of you feel more comfortable.

Tbh I always allow myself to be guided by moans, gasps, movement and words of encouragement. Both open lapping across the anus, and a tip circling around are good early options. Obviously you can vary firmness and parts of tongue used as anyone would potentially whilst performing cunnilingus. The tongue is able to press the opening open and swirl just within as relaxation occurs. Pleasure and muscle attention to arse-cheeks and perineum will help relax the area and grant access. Kneading, nibbling with lips/teeth, stretching apart and releasing etc.

And, of course, with your mouth occupied to the rear, your hands are free to paly at the front, and multiple pleasure sources are usually a good idea.

Thanks guys! Some great ideas there. I'm quite looking forward to it now

sharon79 wrote:

Once you both get into it you may want to put something other than a tongue in there, and deeper. xx

A finger with trimmed nail works well, and slim vibes, beads or dildos give definite options. Withdrawal at orgasm pretty much always goes down well.

Alastor wrote:

sharon79 wrote:

Once you both get into it you may want to put something other than a tongue in there, and deeper. xx

A finger with trimmed nail works well, and slim vibes, beads or dildos give definite options. Withdrawal at orgasm pretty much always goes down well.

+1

sharon79, you might want to try a 69 with your arms through his legs you will be able to reach, he may want to give you the same, then you will know what it feels like and could mirror his moves and actions.

Enjoy. x

Best advice is to go with the flow and always look at his reaction on his face.

My saying is to always try something once, if you dont like it then at least you've tried :)

I will bear in mind all of the above advice...although how I'm going to see the reaction on his face when my face will be buried in his ass I'm not quite sure, but I'll give it a go