rimming

Just wondering how the best way to introduce rimming into sex. I want to rim my OH but dont know the best way to approach it. Do i just go for it or talk about it first

I'd suggest you don't just go for it - best to have a good clean down there first. Once washed, it's nice and clean and ready. Of course, your other half has just showered, you may feel more empowered to go for it. Start on his cock, nibble your way down to his balls and then start heading that way. If he's not keen he'll soon let you know.

Thanks i'll give it a go.

It feels great to receive and give, if he likes it he may return the favor if so enjoy.

I would personally have a talk about it first xx

Surprisingly awesome. Me and the Mrs love it. If she's playing with my dick whilst licking, it's heaven.

Ask him if he would like you to lick his bum hole when you are down there giving him a blowjib , my OH does it to me and it feels amazing !

We started off with me giving him a very lubed blowjob and running my hands all over his balls and just brushing against his hole and he really loved it and when I started licking and sucking his balls he moved his self so I could lick his hole. Now he can't get enough we both love giving and receiving. Just make sure it's when his showered as it can be off putting for him knowing his not clean x

I would say unless he has always been comfortable with anal or you going near his butt to maybe ask him if his interested. If his not very open about stuff and finds it awkward to discuss sex, then try to lick the balls etc when giving a blowjob,slip your tongue a little lower and see what reaction you receive.
For a lot of straight men unfortunately there's still a bit of stigma around anything to do with the butt so I would try and talk first.

Always been more of a receiver than a giver because I'm slightly germaphobic about the whole thing. It's a matter of taste I suppose. Assurances that everything is clean and proper beforehand will usually lead to a surprisingly pleasant first time once they're warmed up to it.

My first experience of it was very closely followed by a finger being inserted whilst i was being given a blow job , that finger hit the P spot straight away !

I've loved it ever since , the reciever needs to be totally confortable with what's happening so they can be fully relaxed , i aways douche before hand if i think i'm going to get lucky with the OH :)

I would say don't just launch in to it - I'd suggest maybe during sex or a handjob you just brush a finger across his ass and see if he's receptive to general stimulation there to start with - that'll give you a steer. I'f you do it again when he's cumming, you'll know from his reaction whether to then mention rimming to him. At a later date when you're both relaxed, maybe a glass of wine has been had, just steer a conversation round to it. If you're both a bit frisky whilst talking about sex in general, then raise this subject. Tell him why you'd like to do it (it would be a massive turn on for you, it feels great for him, the ass is full of nerve endings, his orgasm will feel stronger if you rim whilst he's cumming, etc). Suggest to him that if he's up for it at some point it could start off with a sexy shower soaping each other clean or something similar. He's far more likely to be receptive if you set the scene and explain your desire to do this whilst asking. If he's open minded he'll go for it... and won't look back!

Do it! We only do it straight outta the bath or shower.

But we never talked about it, but we were doing doggy style and then i just used my tongue.

Was great. Felt her get wetter instantly

I think it is some thing you work toward just inch a little closer and see and feel you OH reaction x

This post is no longer available.

If you are really worried about going straight to it, toys like the Sqweel Go are fantastic to start off with!

I've had lots of experiences abally with an ex partner but my current one isn't keen. However we were having a bit of fun in bed and wee in a 69 with me on bottom then we rolled over and from nowhere she started to tongue my hole. It was unexpected and it made me cum without touching my cock! I was so horny still even after cumming!!

First time I did a rim job on my EX wife, was when we just started to have sex. I went down on her and ate her pussy. After about 10 minutes of eating, I thought, why not lick the asshole to. So I did. She went absolutely crazy about it. She could not stay still. Eventually she came real hard. But after that she didn't want me to ever do again. This is all before I knew rimming was.