First tester item is on its way :)

I recieved an email about doing my first ever test otem review and i am quite excited.
I will admit its not the item i would have chosen to try but i will give it a fair test and hopefully this will be the first of many :)

Congratulations, what did you get?

Have fun x

zombifiedguy wrote:

I recieved an email about doing my first ever test otem review and i am quite excited.
I will admit its not the item i would have chosen to try but i will give it a fair test and hopefully this will be the first of many :)

I know the feeling. I feel really lucky as I've had about 5 so far. Got two coming on friday, can't wait :)

Congratulations hope you enjoy ur first tester item.

Its an inflateable sex doll *shy*

Never used one before so it should be an experience and a good first timer review

Sounds like fun!

I am excited at the chance of a new experience and hopefully the first of many test items :P if im lucky lol

I only add things to my testers list I know I can give a good go at... that has included some things I may not have tried before but that is the whole point of a review. Give your honest and thorough feedback and just have fun!

One of my first testers were these amazing pink fishnets, I probably would not have purchased them outright becasue I tend to always stick to black but I would totally buy these if I needed a replacement or the other colours.  Testers... and this community... will open your mind to all sorts of possibilities if you want. 

+1 to Vanessa8 (It isn't letting me quote) Have fun! x

I hope you have lot of fun with your new toy :-)

Congrats! Hope you enjoy x

Have just reviewed our first tester,have fun with your toy.

Congratulations i hope you enjoy your tester

Congratulations! :) x

Congratulations :) I remember getting my first tester email, I was very excited :) let's hope it is the first of many more to come!

We have just reviewed our first tester.

Its great fun using toys you would maybe not have thought about buying and turn out to really have fun with.

Hope the doll is fun I was tempted to add it to my wishlist but chickened out.

Congrats hope you have fun enjoy

Congratulations & enjoy 😀

I am getting my first secret tester item at some point over the next couple of days! I got much too excited to get that email!

Thank you all for your kind words and support. I really appreciate it :-)

My item arrived this morning and will hopefully get to test it out soon.
Im hoping being a first timer to this kind of item will help others decide.

Thanks again everyone