Tester product has come.

Received my first tester product today. So looking foward to having some fun later and trying it out.

Lucky you. Have fun ;)

Ooooo good luck and have fun testing it

Ooooo good luck and have fun testing it

Have fun, enjoy

what did you get? 

It's always exciting to get a tester, have fun!

Remember if its not live on site or secret keep product to yourself xx

Yea that why wasnt going say what i got in case i wasnt allowed to say on here.

Ok hun.happy testing

Enjoy

Yay :) I got my tester product yesterday and felt too sick to use it. I gave it a basic run though tonight but still not feeling 100% I'm gonna give it another run before i give a proper review although already its pretty awesome :)

Thinking of actually buying the pink one too just because they all look so pretty and i can have a little shelf full :)

Meh. Need to feel better

I'm excited to hopefully hear your review (lets hope whatever your testing makes it to the site)

Have fun! :)

I had a lucky spell this week and got sent 2 secret testers - one is absolutely amazing and actually really surprised me with how good it was, and the other one I expected to be good but it was so terrible!

I feel so awkward leaving negative reviews for things because it feels rude when LH have sent me the item for free! But they need honest reviews so unfortunately I've had to review one of my items badly. I wonder if the other testers for that product felt the same way, I guess I won't know unless LH decide to sell it.

Yes gave it a good playing and will be giving it a very good review am going give it a couple more plays before doing the review. Hope you feel better soon to give it a good test. Mine wasnt a tester item. I know what you mean about doing bad reviews but they want your honest opinion. Think they rather have it now then stock the item and it sells bad and gets bad reviews.

With secret tester items, are they the items that appear for a bit on the forum threads? I've never really fully understood whether some people just get a random email sometimes without volunteering to test, or whether you need to express an interest in a forum thread :)

But yay for everyone who's got testers recently, I hope you have loads of fun with them :) x

Secret testers are the ones offered on the forum threads, I.e. When you see threads crop up called "Sex Toy Testing - Reviews Wanted" and "Bondage testing!" Etc.

Many of the items will only have a very vague description and you won't be able to see a photograph of it in most cases, so you kind of don't know what you're getting, but you can put your name down for whatever sounds suitable.

They're secret testers because LH don't stock them yet, so you're not allowed to discuss them with anyone until they decide to make them live on the website (if they ever do). I think LH mostly send secret testers to help them decide if something is worth selling before they actually stock it, because in some cases the testers will give negative feedback and then maybe they think twice about it.

I really like getting secret testers, because it's even more of a surprise when you don't even know what the thing looks like!

Thanks for that explanation, Boogaloo, very helpful :) I've had one thing like that from a thread in the past - I totally agree that it's very exciting to get something that you're not totally sure what it's going to be like :)

It's also nice to see secret tester things like that go live on the website if you've liked them, but I guess it must be really frustrating if you think something's amazing and then it never gets sold. It's kind of like I bought something recently that had good reviews but that's now been discontinued. I tried it for the first time a few days ago and it's so frustrating to know that no one else will be able to buy it, and all I wanted to do was write a raving review on how fantastic it is, but it's toop laate :( I wonder why things with positive reviews end up being discontinued... I guess it must be that no one's buying them, but I always imagine that the LH community is so varied that everything gets bought XD

Lucky you, have fun :P

I know what you mean Skitty! It's such a shame when really good things get discontinued, as is the case with a couple of the glass dildos at the moment. You wonder why in the world people wouldn't be buying them! But maybe they're popular at first then gradually get less and less sales. :(

Skitty wrote:

It's also nice to see secret tester things like that go live on the website if you've liked them, but I guess it must be really frustrating if you think something's amazing and then it never gets sold.

My first ever tester was the FSOG wickedly tempting vibe. I was SO excited to get it and I was thrilled when it appeared on the site because I didn't want other people to miss out on it. It's one of my favourite toys!

Boogaloo and skitty i think there are also secret ones sent via email but they are really rare and usually the luxury items.

Ive seen one or two reviews of expensive items where the person has stated that they received an email asking if they were interested in xyz product and they have then googled it and then decided to accept the offer. I always thought those were the secret ones you couldnt discuss but now i know its the thread ones as well.