First Time Flexi Rocker Problem

Hi everyone! So i bought myself a first time flexi rocker about a month ago and i just have to say i am in love with it and it was a perfect introduction to first time rabbit toys. However... It has broken.

The shaft bends and i believe part of that has snapped at the top half of the toy is not longer flexi and more floppy! lol

I've not really used it more than you should and nor have i put too much stress on the item. I do not have my recepit anymore nor the sticker to send the item back. So i was just wondering if anyone knows how i can fix this? for example if it is ball jointed would i be able t fix it back in? I dont want to make it worse and break it further.

I am wonderfully happy with the service i have at LH so therefore have no dig about the company, a friend of mine has the same item and this has never happened to her so i am assuming it's just weaker than it should be. Like i said a refund./item swap is not an option as i no longer have packaging etc...

Thank you in advance. I'm in no major rush to fix this. I do have other toys to play with but i will miss this vibe, i was just wondering if i could do anything about it?

I'm pretty certain you will be able to return it. You can print another returns label too. You might not even have to send it back, I have had a faulty item and was told don't worry just throw it out or recycle if you can and they send a replacement.

Have you tried live chat or the returns centre?

Never know wrote:

I'm pretty certain you will be able to return it. You can print another returns label too. You might not even have to send it back, I have had a faulty item and was told don't worry just throw it out or recycle if you can and they send a replacement.

Have you tried live chat or the returns centre?

No not yet, i didnt want to put anyone out if it was easily fixable.

I didnt know this! I dont have a printer which is the only problem but i could maybe try and find someone with this. I'll see if anyone else has any ideas and if not i will live chat maybe tonight.

Thank you! I didnt know all of this i assumed they were like every company and if you didnt have the proof of purchase in written form they would not be able to do anything about it

You don't need the label, live chat can give you the return address. Give them a shout, they're brilliant :-)

Try live chat! You dont need the packaging it just helps process things if you do have it which i guess is incase theres a faulty batch of products.

you can print off a label so you can send the item back for free, i think live chat can direct you to it.

For future though what i do is keep at least one box and sticker and then if i ever have to send something back i have a box it will fit in and a sticky label!

eta proof of purchase is all digital, when you live chat they will ask for the order number which you can find by going on your account at the top of the page. Its best to find that first and copy and paste it ready for the live chat.

Oh no the returns policy is like nothing else!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

Thank you everyone! posting item back to returns tomorrow :)