broken lelo mia! help!

ive only had it a month and the plastic metally bit has just come off : (. will i still be allowed a replacement cause ive had/used it?

was gunna just glue it back on but the motherboard + wiring keeps becoming exposed!

If you bought it from Lh you have a year in which to return it, all they ask is that you make sure it goes back clean. I would suggest chatting with CS in the morning

xGGx

Of course! I'm sure LH will replace it for you, their returns policy clearly states you can return for a refund/replacement up to a year after you've had it for any reason. As Ghostgirl has said, talk to Customer Services and I'm sure they'll sort you out.

Did this happen to break during playtime by any chance? If so, I offer my consolances for your loss :( You must have been devastated.

it did but it still works! its just annoying that its meant to be a luxury vibrator and yet the case is so cheap and rubbish. hope a replacement doesnt have the same problem. i heavily rely on this vibrator :'(.

yay well ill be heartbreakingly sending this off tomorrow

My replacement has just broke! Im not happy!!!!! What are my options now? Dont wanna carry on sending it off every few months to get a replacement which then breaks!

Same one as last time :( silver bit comes away from the whole thing, exposing the motherboard :(

Guys!! Its broke again, but this time its not the metal bit. Whenever its on, its so loud and rattley but i havent even done anything to make it do this :(. Am i gunna get shouted at because they keep breaking? :(

Hi,

I am ever so sorry to hear that you have experienced problems with your Lelo.

We are proud to provide our customers with a 365 day no quibble returns policy.

I have found your order and sent you an email with details on how to return the item to us.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Lisa

Lovehoney Customer Care